When did you discover Gaga ?

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 14,739

April of 2009.. the peak of POKER FACE

I was so fvckin slayed the first time i heard it in our village's fiesta celebration.. we're having this plaza gathering for dance/fund raising when the DJ played Poker Face and ever since i can't get the b*tch out of my system.

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,739
On 9/29/2020 at 7:42 AM, Miaou said:

didn't hear Poker Face or Paparazzi before :rip: yeah it's super weird :awkney:

super weird indeed :rip:

On 9/30/2020 at 2:25 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I thought wow she's better than Britney 

oh here's the TEA

A Popster Is Born 14,739
13 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

April of 2009.. the peak of POKER FACE

I was so fvckin slayed the first time i heard it in our village's fiesta celebration.. we're having this plaza gathering for dance/fund raising when the DJ played Poker Face and ever since i can't get the b*tch out of my system.

to continue my story.. 

my friend bought this CD with Pop Music Videos and saw POKER FACE for the first time and was totally floored.. i found her hot in that MV and the hot guy and the bulge guy.. yassss

we were boping to The Fame Singles during my highschool days.. she was fvckin everywhere and inescapable.. the memories.. until she shocked the world with BAD ROMANCE MV.. since then, i can't get enough of her.. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

when Just Dance and Poker Face were smashing back to back   and everyone at school wanted to have the songs in their Nokia phones nnn , i didnt started to stan until the end (:rip:) of the BTW era when i watched the Marry The Night video tho.

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

during the Bad Romance era :romance:

Peak Gaga will be a moment my gay-stan heart will never forget :bradley:

The Popster 59

Heard about first from a friend. I was in middle school and a friend asked if I had heard the song Just Dance by Lady Gaga. I loved and said yes cause I didn't wanna be uncool and the first time I saw her was she was doing an interview for E News and talking about Christina Aguilera.:awkney:

I didn't start stanning till later though. I wasn't a fan of dance/pop music growing up so it took a bit to get into her.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

In 2013, when applause was released, I was intrigued by the cover art and I was blown away by the first time listen.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:13 PM, 0707alp said:

I totally got into her music when I downloaded Tap Tap Revenge game  of The Fame and The Fame Monster

Yasss these were amazing! It's a shame they don't exist anymore :gaga-scream:

The Fame Popster 451

My local iHeart affiliate playing Poker Face around when it was released. I was so mesmerized by what I was hearing that my little gay child a** told my mom to shut up so I could listen. :bradley:

Moderator 6,288

Somewhere between 2007-08 when she released “Just Dance” I’d hear it every morning while getting ready for primary school but ignored it. But I started singing “da da doo doo” randomly and gave the song a try.:happydance:

Edited by SLAG

The Popster 124

I heard almost all of The Fame and The Fame Monster albums because my cousins love her and play her almost all the time - even the non-singles (there even is TF album on my brother's PSP and I heard Vanity there and I remember loving it, especially the fast-talking in the chorus). She was everywhere here

• admin unfeatured this topic