Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

11 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Let’s not get high and mighty with comments acting like people themselves aren’t partaking in this same exact behavior. There’s a 5-6 group of people in here that always mock one another in their comments. It gets old. Grow up guys 

angry schitts creek GIF by CBC

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

exactly it's the pot calling the kettle black :rip:

1-2 shades vs 100 in a day is the same? I don't think so. And if people get tired and provide reactionary shade, it's because the source of the problem isn't solved, which creates an even worse environment. So no, I don't agree that the shade in here is the same for every user.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,880
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

1-2 shades vs 100 in a day is the same? I don't think so. And if people get tired and provide reactionary shade, it's because the source of the problem isn't solved, which creates an even worse environment. So no, I don't agree that the shade in here is the same for every user.

I'm not saying doing a thing seldomly or often are the same, I'm just saying it's weird to see someone complain about a thing, then do the same two posts below. But I agree competing "who shades the most" brings nothing else and is annoying for the rest of us. I don't wanna repeat myself, but if one of you sees one person being annoying and you do the same to feel edgy or whatever, the rst of us have to see that annoying thing twice as much.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,795
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Another use for this image :abel_glow:

courage.jpg?w=730&crop=1

A Popster Is Born 17,021

I think the pinned posts at the top should include a list of members and artists everyone is allowed or not allowed to drag

Example:

1. Feel free to drag: little legend, Miaou / Don't drag: Gypsy Life

2. Feel free to drag: Nicki Minaj, BTS, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and everyone else / Don't drag: Gaga

Just a thought.

mew.png

• sad 1
  • lol 13

• admin locked this topic
Kindness Admin 6,892

Y’all. Why are people trying to ruin my birthday?

Seriously, the amount of reports and attacks are insane. There are users who report the people they dislike when clearly not appropriate. There are people who can’t help but find every way to try and subtlety drag the artists they don’t like. 

The team is trying to be as kind to everyone as possible and give people benefit of the doubt and I think they’ve done an incredible job. 

That said, I think we’ve gone past a reasonable level of acceptance here. 

I’m sick of people dragging Taylor Swift because they don’t like her. Keep it to yourself and do not post. I really mean it. I’m sick of people reporting clearly humorous references of fadga or traumatica. We all love Gaga here, and yes sometimes people go too far, but we’re not monsters and we’re not without ability to differentiate an actual drag or attack. This is a community that requires interacting with people that have opinions you may not like. You can always ignore them (even on mobile) and you can let it go or give them a shot. Do report when appropriate, but if people keep make erroneous reports, we’re going to have a talk with you.

Stop relentlessly dragging people. Don’t you dare make flippant posts about race or gender ever. That is entirely unacceptable, I don’t care what your joke might be. Stop reporting people because you don’t like them. 

We’ve hit a thousand pages so I think maybe it’s time to start a new official thread for the Oreo era. You can do that in an hour. To me @Miaou is owed the start, but if y’all have discussed and picked someone else, that’s fine. 

I’m going to be personally watching the new thread closely and I’m going to ask my wonderful mods to hold off on making decisions immediately so I can come in and review as well. @Twitter / @Bakugo / @SLAG / @Dirkje. They’re honestly nicer than I am and a very select number of people in this thread need a bit more tough love. 

Thanks all, see you in the new charts home. Be kinder. 

• paws up 19
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)
  • Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic