Joe Biden: 46th president of USA🇺🇸

TINDER

Community Leader 2,817

I won't believe it until I see him sworn in. I don't trust that Trump won't pull something, that recounts swing the other way, or something else happens. I don't want to be a downer, but I am afraid of celebrating this before it's truly confirmed. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 821
5 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

I won't believe it until I see him sworn in. I don't trust that Trump won't pull something, that recounts swing the other way, or something else happens. I don't want to be a downer, but I am afraid of celebrating this before it's truly confirmed. 

I agree with this tbh. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm so proud of this country.  Van Jones speech moved me in ways I can't explain. Seeing this man I've looked up to, cry on national TV, did something to me. This is what it's all about.

I remember what I tweeted after Trump won in 2016. It simply said "I am so sorry we did this."  to my friends who are POC.

I didn't want to say sorry again this time. I wanted us to CHANGE. Of course, Biden can't change systemic racism in this world, but he can try to unite us and instead of fueling the fire, try to tame it.

Good for Trump for being the first one term president in over 30 years :tea:

Also, OFC Biden is giving his speech TONIGHT. I have plans tonight. :bradley: We may have to take a break and watch the speech. I can't miss this live. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I'm so proud of this country.  Van Jones speech moved me in ways I can't explain. Seeing this man I've looked up to, cry on national TV, did something to me. This is what it's all about.

I remember what I tweeted after Trump won in 2016. It simply said "I am so sorry we did this."  to my friends who are POC.

I didn't want to say sorry again this time. I wanted us to CHANGE. Of course, Biden can't change systemic racism in this world, but he can try to unite us and instead of fueling the fire, try to tame it.

Good for Trump for being the first one term president in over 30 years :tea:

Also, OFC Biden is giving his speech TONIGHT. I have plans tonight. :bradley: We may have to take a break and watch the speech. I can't miss this live. 

Love and agree with this so much. Just watched his speech and it just broke me 

• paws up 3

The Popster 67
3 hours ago, Doot said:

No they went and banned everyone who spoke out against racism. 

Omg seriously? So it's another reason to leave GGD. I was thinking why I didn't see you there and that's why I'm asking.