Ceremony | ARTPOP

Impossible Princess

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Delusional said:
Delusional Loud loud loud noise

I didn’t lie! 

you nice, except the Gypsy slander :snake:

ARTPOPster 1,331

Aura is a Great Opener, I still remember  how hyped everyone was when it leaked.

BorisIsHere you were a legend. Please leak FW and Babylon Music video.

Edited by TINDER
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

10. DOPE

Average Score: 7.08

1-B317-DD9-2-B3-A-4-A8-E-AC1-D-F083-A090

Highest Score: 11

@kaelergrey @Joannesrats @Franch Toast @Andreu @Candy Gaga@ObezyankaNol

Lowest Score: 1

@Miaou @Clever Username @NotDoctor @PETTY 

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo I love the rawness of this so much!
TINDER depressing
corvus albus Dope deserves more than Monsters can give it
Delusional Absolutely yes need an album of songs like this
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor no.
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA an emotional ballad but I WANNA BE WITH YOU is miles better.. a single worthy song.. also this pioneered the "Doped vocals" i hate it but nahh it's still a 7
kaelergrey One of my favorites from ARTPOP. Its an amazing song that has deep seated meaning. As you journey in every words that gaga says you cannot help but to get entrapped in her raw feelings and emotions. It is an experience to see Gaga in such a vulnerable state.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Most emotional ballad with insane vocals. Best song on the album. Gave way to a viral moment, too!
PETTY cringe
Franch Toast One of her rawest, most personal, heartfelt songs that unfortunately half the fanbase doesn't have the taste to appreciate.
Franz Ferdinand There's a difference between displaying vulnerability and displaying vulnerability through good music. This song is derivative, lyrically chaotic, and underproduced.
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok A very-f-ing-important song. I really don't understand the hate for it, it's pure and coming from her heart. I can relate strongly to it, and I think it's one of the best out of ARTMESS.
lavenderblondee  
Andreu  
Lionel Ronaldo This song is so emotional and personal. The way she sings this is so beautiful, I love it. Gives me strength
Spinning Bottles I like the instrumental, I can say that. But the vocals are too grating for me to enjoy the song.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Deep lyrics, harsh vocals. Good execution.
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge Borefest🥱 next, should’ve kept original title and lyrics
NotDoctor Nope. Completely destroys the momentum of the album, seems like maybe that whiplash is the point but it doesn't work. MAYBE if she released it standalone or part of another project I'd like it more but I deleted it from the album after a week and have never looked back.
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica A beautiful but tragic ballad. Certainly a beautifully composed song that truly brings out the emotions in Gaga. A great track indeed.
GitHub I don't know, the final product just doesn't work for me. I think I'd prefer "I Wanna Be With You"
Clever Username  
Miaou horrible
Candy Gaga Quality wise this literally sh*ts on the entire album aside from Applause. It's better and more authentic than I Wanna Be With You. It gets loads of hate cause gays couldn't twerk to it like the rest of the album.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol I don't care what anyone has to say, this is the best song of the album PERIODTTT
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY Release IWBWY
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 6

ARTPOPster 1,331

Sometimes I think she should have released DUWU solo as the lead. Literally perfection.

But I adore R Kelly version no matter what y’all say, they sound fantastic together on that song.

• paws up 1