Our team (mods and leaders)

admin

Woooop! How exciting! Congratulations to the mods @Bakugo @Dirkje @SLAG @Twitter and a massive congrats and a yasss to my fellow Community Leaders @corvus albus @Doot @Joannesrats @kaelergrey @Modern Ecstasy2 , can't wait to work with you guys!

And again congrats to the Gaming Leaders @Breathin @KatieJudasGaga4 @Lorde Von Kok @PETTY :gaga-thanks:

Thank you @admin :shakes: And thank you everyone for the kind words :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 13

Popster This Way 821

Omg after a full week of moving, running on three hours of sleep, I finally get to sit down for the first time today and check my phone, and I see this news. :bradley:

Thank you so much! I will do my best to make this a great community for everyone!

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Omg after a full week of moving, running on three hours of sleep, I finally get to sit down for the first time today and check my phone, and I see this news. :bradley:

Thank you so much! I will do my best to make this a great community for everyone!

We love you. We know that youll do amazing. Sending you love and lots of hugssss. :gaga-thanks:

Deactivated 14,311
22 hours ago, Doot said:

Congrats on the move! hope you got much deserved rest!