Fun Tonight added to Stradivarius’ in store playlist

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701

I just went shopping at Stradivarius and Fun Tonight started playing. I usually skip this song while listening to the album, but it sounded so nice in a store 

H&M had SL, ROM, Replay and Enigma in their playlist, get that store promo Gaga :queen:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701
19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Fun Tonight is one of my favorites! Glad to see some people respect that song.

Hearing it like that made me really appreciate the song more, and it was the first song i put on after leaving the store!

• yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Mmm I think 911 takes that cake, it’s not easy doing a D5 out of nowhere like that :pillow:

I mean is it out of nowhere or recorded in segments? Because on the live performance it seemed like it isn’t exactly something easy thus why I question. It wasn’t out of nowhere but more recorded in parts for perfection.

ARTPOPster 2,173
31 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I mean is it out of nowhere or recorded in segments? Because on the live performance it seemed like it isn’t exactly something easy thus why I question. It wasn’t out of nowhere but more recorded in parts for perfection.

Well I mean yeah it was recorded in different segments, but like it’s still the best prechorus vocally and in general :oscar:

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 11/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Mmm I think 911 takes that cake, it’s not easy doing a D5 out of nowhere like that :pillow:

Not when it's in head voice. She used to struggle with head voice but for her now, a D5 in head voice isn't the hardest thing. 

I'd be more surprised if she randomly sang a D5 in full/modal voice. Imagine the slayage of that :nooo: gaga going attack mode out of nowhere

• yaas, gaga 1