Currently Listening To

Party Favor

The Fame Popster 264

I’ve been obsessed with this trance track especially the breakdown at the four and a half minute mark.

This entire album is a classic trance/electronica album. Highly recommend for anyone especially when they exercise and jog 

Edited by Gov Hooka

Right now, I'm listening to a live audio from one of Gaga's 2009 performances. It's what really turned me into a big time Monster :romance: Also, I listened to Pretty Savage, Baby I'm Jealous, and some 90's R&B music earlier.

Edited by EuphoricVibez

The Popster 73
15 hours ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights

i wish i could get into kate bush :rip:

15 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

I’ve been obsessed with this trance track especially the breakdown at the four and a half minute mark.

This entire album is a classic trance/electronica album. Highly recommend for anyone especially when they exercise and jog 

just in time for me losing my job and having a lot of time to exercise now!

2 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Right now, I'm listening to a live audio from one of Gaga's 2009 performances. It's what really turned me into a big time Monster :romance: Also, I listened to Pretty Savage, Baby I'm Jealous, and some 90's R&B music earlier.

her 2009 performances are honestly my fav. just the way she sung back then translated perfectly live