New Chromatica Visual in 2 weeks

TINDER

"visual in two weeks", this is unconfirmed, I'm trying to get the confirmed date. She actually filmed a visual over 2 weeks ago.  
and I never promised a Babylon video coming, check your facts, I just said Babylon mv was shot long ago and it was scheduled to be released in Fall since March, lots of insiders know this info, but it seems like she decided to push it back and release another video. I don't need to prove myself anymore because I have got a lot of things right , look it up :ohyes:

• paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

19 minutes ago, babylonhooker said:

"visual in two weeks", this is unconfirmed, I'm trying to get the confirmed date. She actually filmed a visual over 2 weeks ago.  
and I never promised a Babylon video coming, check your facts, I just said Babylon mv was shot long ago and it was scheduled to be released in Fall since March, lots of insiders know this info, but it seems like she decided to push it back and release another video. I don't need to prove myself anymore because I have got a lot of things right , look it up :ohyes:

Ok but the way you now have me excited for this... I’m sorry for being a clown and doubting you King :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 17,145
On 11/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, Twitter said:

No offense, but why are we still believing these users? :awkney:

He’s the only person left who provided semi-accurate info. It’s not like we have anything or anyone else left. It’s just fun.