Musicians Corner

kaelergrey

Oh wow! I should have made this thread when I first joined here. Thanks for making it :classic_smile:

I know a lot of you from GGD so it's good to see you here!

Btw, I'll be releasing a song soon (hopefully this Friday) so you can give it a listen :awkney: gotta get that promo :horse_race:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Oh wow! I should have made this thread when I first joined here. Thanks for making it :classic_smile:

Btw, I'll be releasing a song soon (hopefully this Friday) so you can give it a listen :awkney: gotta get that promo :horse_race:

Cant wait. :sweat: Hugssss

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

make sure to post it, ill be listening

• yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294

Guys dont forget to follow this page so you'll get notifications if our fellow brothers and sisters have new music or music news. :sweat: 

The follow button is just above the title :sweat:

Hi, queens! Nice to see us reuniting all over again! This is serpathway. I'm also on GGD as zebrastripes, on IG as serpathway...

My site has all the social media I am on and usually showcases the latest music I work on.
https://serpathway.weebly.com/

Aaaaand what do I do?
- Online, I release music on social media. Most of it is instrumental music, but this could change soon.
- In-Person, when we get the chance, I perform some of these (and more) tracks live! Transfer to my tablet, hook up my tablet to a speaker, and sing over it.
- Write the music, produce the music (realize I need a better producer than me since I work on it in GarageBand), write the lyrics, sing 'em.

My most recent single, Desert, is available on all my social media!

Thanks for this space and looking forward to hearing some new work!

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, serpathway said:

Hi, queens! Nice to see us reuniting all over again! This is serpathway. I'm also on GGD as zebrastripes, on IG as serpathway...

My site has all the social media I am on and usually showcases the latest music I work on.
https://serpathway.weebly.com/

Aaaaand what do I do?
- Online, I release music on social media. Most of it is instrumental music, but this could change soon.
- In-Person, when we get the chance, I perform some of these (and more) tracks live! Transfer to my tablet, hook up my tablet to a speaker, and sing over it.
- Write the music, produce the music (realize I need a better producer than me since I work on it in GarageBand), write the lyrics, sing 'em.

My most recent single, Desert, is available on all my social media!

Thanks for this space and looking forward to hearing some new work!

Welcome to the Musicians Corner @serpathway:sweat: 

• thanks 1

The Popster 248
4 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

Hey yall so im gagaschickens (gagaschickens from gagadaily lmao) and i make music i guess

Im writing an album and i released an ep this summer, pls dont listen to it because its embarassing. My biggest hit from the ep is the potato song 

Listen at own discretion

OMG YES QUEEN GLAD YOU'RE HERE

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
27 minutes ago, Aphrodite Lady said:

I love writing songs despite having no talent for it :bradley: 

Writing songs is an art and a talent in itself. :sweat: Putting your thoughts in a paper and later seeing it translated to sound will be amazing. 

Cant wait to see your creations. If you need feedback this community is always here for you. :sweat:

Edited by kaelergrey
  • paws up 1

34 minutes ago, Aphrodite Lady said:

I love writing songs despite having no talent for it :bradley: 

I'd love to hear what you've got! And I agree with Kaeler:

9 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Writing songs is an art and a talent in itself. :sweat: Putting your thoughts in a paper and later seeing it translated to sound will be amazing. 

Cant wait to see your creations. If you need feedback this community is always here for you. :sweat:

• paws up 1

• admin featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured this topic