Musicians Corner

kaelergrey

The Popster 248
20 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Ya'll! You can actually embed Spotify links on this site. YA'LL!! GGD can never.

A game changer. 

I FORGOT HOW HARD YOU SNAPPED WITH THE VOCALS WTFFFGF

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
11 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Hey y'all! I'm doing a live concert with my boyfriend where we'll sing and play the piano together. I would love if y'all would check it out! Saturday 8pm PDT :classic_happy:

When is your next live concert? @derpmonster. Don't forget to inform us here. Congrats aswell. :sweat:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
2 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

OKAY SOME GOOD sh!t HAPPENED IN THE LAST 24HRS SO DEFINITELY RELEASING SOMETHINNNNNG UNHHHH

Omgggggggggg. What is it? Well whatever it is. We are excited. :sweat:

Community Leader 2,817

Just saw this! I've played piano my whole life and have been singing for the last 6 or 7 years. I'm not that great at it so I haven't really pursued anything in it, writing or whatever, but I do have a really good ear for production. I just can't do it myself. If anyone ever wants to bounce some ideas around with me I'd love helping you with anything! 

I'm great at adding interest to melodies or harmonizing, lyric editing, adding interest to the chord progression of a song, and general 'finishing touches,' just without the skills to make it happen

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, Joannesrats said:

Just saw this! I've played piano my whole life and have been singing for the last 6 or 7 years. I'm not that great at it so I haven't really pursued anything in it, writing or whatever, but I do have a really good ear for production. I just can't do it myself. If anyone ever wants to bounce some ideas around with me I'd love helping you with anything! 

I'm great at adding interest to melodies or harmonizing, lyric editing, adding interest to the chord progression of a song, and general 'finishing touches,' just without the skills to make it happen

Welcome to the family @Joannesrats. We love to have you here. Hugs. :sweat:

• hugs 1

The Popster 248
15 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

Omgggggggggg. What is it? Well whatever it is. We are excited. :sweat:

It's my band's debut single :romance:The 'good sh!t' is me figuring out how I can clean up the muffled instrumentals

• paws up 1

• admin unfeatured this topic
Community Leader 1,294
On 10/20/2020 at 11:52 PM, DonatellaPop said:

It's my band's debut single :romance:The 'good sh!t' is me figuring out how I can clean up the muffled instrumentals

Cant wait to hear it. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1