COOOK

1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

You have shown quite a lot of taste with those interests :oscar:

But ... what's your astrological sign, icon ? DKRCgRx.gif 

I'm a Pisces :crowned: what about you? Put that trophy back where we can see it!!

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

@COOOK Did you watch Drag Race Holland tricon?

I'm about to start watching next week even though I already saw who won. Not that this will stop me from watching :ally: Although they say it's quite uneventful, have you seen it?

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm a Pisces :crowned: what about you? Put that trophy back where we can see it!!

PISCES ?!?! Okay, KING/QUEEN confirmed. :oscar: :oscar: :oscar: :oscar: :oscar:

PointlessDevotedFeline-size_restricted.gif

I'm a 🦀, so you know we get along. :ally: :classic_love:

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I'm about to start watching next week even though I already saw who won. Not that this will stop me from watching :ally: Although they say it's quite uneventful, have you seen it?

Honestly I enjoyed it a lot! It was very short tho. There’s only like 8 episodes. I couldn’t understand most of what they said but I got the essence :witch-laugh:. Overall the looks were much better than UK and Canada and production was AMAZING. Much better than all others. The drama was great too..

• shook 1

2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Honestly I enjoyed it a lot! It was very short tho. There’s only like 8 episodes. I couldn’t understand most of what they said but I got the essence :witch-laugh:. Overall the looks were much better than UK and Canada and production was AMAZING. Much better than all others. The drama was great too..

UK and Canada were both amazingly fierce so let me just- :zoom: Wait so isn't it subtitled?

Moderator 6,288
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

UK and Canada were both amazingly fierce so let me just- :zoom: Wait so isn't it subtitled?

There are but when I watched it I didn’t realize there was the option even though I searched for it:witch-laugh: But I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! It’s a really great first season. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 hours ago, COOOK said:

Hey sisters!

I joined in with the iconic sister @Kinmo a few days ago but I haven't properly introduced myself.

I'm mostly known for my avi, unintentional messy thread titles ("Miley hitting on radio host, dog electrocuted") and lately for my Miley pic which you're about to see often from me, the prime example of an image worth a thousand doves words:

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Aside from my number 1 artist Lady Gaga I have a wide range of taste (ABBA, My Chemical Romance, Dolly Parton, Britney Spears, and M.I.A. are a few examples) as well as a love and appreciation for Rock and Folk from the 70s. I also love RuPaul's Drag Race so I'm here for anything related to it. :zoom:

Anyway I hope we get to share fun moments with you all. I'm still relatively new to the forum life so it might take a while for me to get myself acquainted!

Hide contents

Welcome, we are honored by your presence.

Just a warning, I’m banning anyone who doesn’t give Banana at least a 9.5 in the next fruit megarate. 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

13 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Welcome binch. :horse_race:

12 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Welcome @COOOKI remember you and look forward to seeing your mess! 

10 hours ago, admin said:

Welcome, we are honored by your presence.

Just a warning, I’m banning anyone who doesn’t give Banana at least a 9.5 in the next fruit megarate. 

Thank you!! :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2