Supernatural: The Final Episodes Discussion

Timmers

Popster to Popster 3,889

Somewhere in my old family house, there lies the VHS tape that has the pilot episode of Supernatural lmao. I still wish I had it as a keepsake...and I don't even watch Supernatural anymore, but it brings me back to how excited I was when the pilot aired. The WB HYPED this show up and...look at how it took off. 

Popster This Way 656
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Somewhere in my old family house, there lies the VHS tape that has the pilot episode of Supernatural lmao. I still wish I had it as a keepsake...and I don't even watch Supernatural anymore, but it brings me back to how excited I was when the pilot aired. The WB HYPED this show up and...look at how it took off. 

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

The only show from the WB still airing on TheCW

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

Watch it or I'll haunt you

• lol 3

Popster This Way 656
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Never mind. Wait for tomorrow and give them ratings

dean winchester GIF

Did you mean like the free illegal streams online? Those things never work when I cast them to my TV and I can't watch on my phone or computer without wanting to do something else. :bradley:

39 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Did you mean like the free illegal streams online? Those things never work when I cast them to my TV and I can't watch on my phone or computer without wanting to do something else. :bradley:

Let me know what you think tomorrow because it's a pretty good episode :dean_scream:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 656
21 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I wouldn't say that

Someone said he was on screen for only eight minutes. I'm watching it when my dinner is ready.

Popster This Way 656
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Dean had a powerful scene but other characters had their own scenes too.

I just finished the episode. Thoughts:

Spoiler

Good episode. I enjoyed that Cas and Jack had a human case to solve and that they were revealed as angels to the Christians. 

Dean's scene with Amara almost made me emotional. That was great.

I wish I could have felt the blow of Jack having to die, but Misha's facial responses were so... uh. Over the top. That it was distracting and I laughed a little.

The fade out at the end of the episode came at a weird time. We already know what Cas is going to tell Dean. Why make it seem like a cliffhanger? LOL

I do wish there was more Sam.

7 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Dean's scene with Amara almost made me emotional. That was great.

It was great. Their acting chops are great and they bounced off of each other well. You could tell that even Amara felt threatened--and she's a goddess!

8 minutes ago, Timmers said:

The fade out at the end of the episode came at a weird time. We already know what Cas is going to tell Dean. Why make it seem like a cliffhanger? LOL

Because it will build up to the arc that

Spoiler

Billie and the Empty are actually going to be enemies or at least at odds with Team Free Will

9 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I do wish there was more Sam.

Agreed.

• paws up 2