Supernatural: The Final Episodes Discussion

Timmers

• 2 weeks later...
The Popster 41

I've started to re-watch the series, Up to season 10 now. Hopefully by the time I finish series 15 is all out and aired so I can watch it in one go.

• yaas, gaga 1

13 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Enjoying these last episodes but it's so bittersweet ... 

I hope the next episodes have some ooomph into them because while I enjoy the episodes, it's a bit lacking in the fight department so far. Season 11 had so many fights already and Amara is on the same level as Chuck. And now we have Death and the Shadow as players too. We need to see some action.

tenor.gif?itemid=16001067

• yaas, gaga 1

9 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

I hope the next episodes have some ooomph into them because while I enjoy the episodes, it's a bit lacking in the fight department so far. Season 11 had so many fights already and Amara is on the same level as Chuck. And now we have Death and the Shadow as players too. We need to see some action.

tenor.gif?itemid=16001067

I hope so as well. If it were any other season I would of been annoyed a bit by now but I have break up glasses on now lmao.

Off topic but Death is my favorite character excluding the boys. I re-watch his episodes all the time.

• paws up 1

Supernatural #8, the highest 00's show in the list wheeeew

Supernatural TV ranked Supernatural

Photo : Courtesy of the WB

8. Supernatural (2005-present)

Haunted by the murder of their mother by a demon, brothers Sam and Dean Winchester follow in their father’s footsteps to hunt down these creatures. Together, they travel the country in their rigged-out 1967 Chevy Impala, going up against every kind of other-worldly creature, including demons, vampires, demigods, witches and even angels, in their quest to rid the world of the kind of evil that affected their family.

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/best-supernatural-tv-shows-ever-ranked/supernatural-tv-ranked-supernatural/

• paws up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 2:40 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

@Timmers can we get @Sam Winchester from the other site to join us here? :dean_scream:

Hey! I'm only about 2 years too late. I was Sam Winchester on GGD so I'm happy to see this username is still available here. I became an occasional lurker on GGD (changed to a disposable email and password I can't remember so I never log back in) because everyone became so whiny over there that I didn't want to participate anymore. Heard about this "new" cult site a couple of days ago.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:35 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Are any of you rewatching or waiting for the spin-off?

@Timmers @Hew @Cocaine Heart

Are y'all even still alive lmao

SPN was the only CW I kept on following into adulthood. So I'm afraid you're the only watching the spin-off.

• yaas, gaga 1

On 12/16/2022 at 4:48 AM, Sam Winchester said:

Hey! I'm only about 2 years too late. I was Sam Winchester on GGD so I'm happy to see this username is still available here. I became an occasional lurker on GGD (changed to a disposable email and password I can't remember so I never log back in) because everyone became so whiny over there that I didn't want to participate anymore. Heard about this "new" cult site a couple of days ago.

SPN was the only CW I kept on following into adulthood. So I'm afraid you're the only watching the spin-off.

It's been a while holy sh!t I'm so glad to run into you again. Welcome!!

dean crying GIF

• hugs 1