New Chromatica banner on iTunes

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,757

There’s a new Chromatica banner saying "new video" on some countries’ iTunes stores. 

There’s also a new black and pink banner for Chromatica. 

spacer.png

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

I wonder if she's gonna give us a Sour Candy video then. It was just a bit disappointing to not get a Gagavision for the 911 video (though it could be coming), and the pattern seems to be wrapping each single with remixes. It also makes me wonder if Babylon will become a single and we will get the Haus Labs remix at the end of that single cycle. 

The theory I've just developed is a 3 month single period (SL Feb-May, ROM May-Sept, 911 Sept-Dec). This would open the possibility for several things. Firstly if Sour Candy is the next single and follows the same trend, it will come out this month. It would give us 2 more singles until tour. The next single I believe to be Replay or SFA based on them being fan favorites and SFA having Elton on it. I think Babylon would be the last single, with the HL remix being the most awaited song on the album through the cycle and creating the most hype for Chromatica right in time for TCB and the SOPHIE tracks either coming days before the tour or premiering on tour (maybe as interludes). It's late though and maybe I'm just delulu. 

Edited by justhislife
  • paws up 5

The Popster 162
5 hours ago, justhislife said:

I wonder if she's gonna give us a Sour Candy video then. It was just a bit disappointing to not get a Gagavision for the 911 video (though it could be coming), and the pattern seems to be wrapping each single with remixes. It also makes me wonder if Babylon will become a single and we will get the Haus Labs remix at the end of that single cycle. 

The theory I've just developed is a 3 month single period (SL Feb-May, ROM May-Sept, 911 Sept-Dec). This would open the possibility for several things. Firstly if Sour Candy is the next single and follows the same trend, it will come out this month. It would give us 2 more singles until tour. The next single I believe to be Replay or SFA based on them being fan favorites and SFA having Elton on it. I think Babylon would be the last single, with the HL remix being the most awaited song on the album through the cycle and creating the most hype for Chromatica right in time for TCB and the SOPHIE tracks either coming days before the tour or premiering on tour (maybe as interludes). It's late though and maybe I'm just delulu. 

I believe the reason why we aren’t getting a Gagavision is due to the LG deal having the behind the scenes on her youtube channel already

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I believe the reason why we aren’t getting a Gagavision is due to the LG deal having the behind the scenes on her youtube channel already

I thought this could be a factor. I honestly thought it was kind of lackluster though and was hoping for a Gagavision x.x

Popster to Popster 3,889
15 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I LOVE The Golden Girls, I couldn’t just pass up this opportunity 👏🔥🔥🔥

It's truly one of my ultimate favorites. Like, no matter how many times I watch the episodes, they're still just as good. :sistrens:

• yaas, gaga 1

31 minutes ago, paradox said:

Can't wait for the Chromatica Oreo Commercial Exclusive LG Version to be released!

Same sis! My sources from the planet Blorp have told me new visuals are coming in the next week/2 years. They’re always right. :rat:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1