Tomsches

Hello,

I'm Tom'sches. I'm 28 years old and live in Vienna, Austria. I work as a teacher and make music as a hobby. Some of you might know me from GGD, where I was pretty active from 2012 till a few weeks ago. I even was the creator of a pretty popular online competition called "GGD's Next Original Song Contest".

Unfortunately, the environment over there got so toxic. A few weeks ago, I received 5 warning points for literally nothing simply because some people deliberately chose to misinterpret one of my posts and started to accuse me of some horrible things. And when I tried to argue my case, I got even more warning points. Therefore I decided to not visit that site anymore, because I refuse to acknowledge those warning points.

However, I still kind of miss being able to talk about Gaga and pop culture in general, as well as music and making music. So I'm pretty excited for this new forum. I hope people on here are kinder and more respectful. 

For all the fellow musicians on here that like to support other unsigned artists, this is one of my most recent songs! If you have any questions, feel free to comment! Here's to a new start on a new forum, with some familiar faces!

• paws up 12
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Kindness Admin 6,892

Welcome! We're very dedicated to a kinder, more transparent community here. Hope you enjoy!

I'm at work right now (well, at home in sweatpants) and your song is a really nice soundtrack to that!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• Gone pinned this topic
Deactivated 14,311

Welcome @Tomsches so love to see new people arrive! I hope you have a blast here! I won’t repeat what has already been said, but feel free to reach to any one of the mod team if you need anything. We are here to help just as much as have a good time.

• Gone unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, kaelergrey said:

When will the "Next Original Song Contest" will start. @Tomsches. You should contact the gaming leaders STAT and host it here. :really: 

I'll probably do that. I just don't know any songwriters/producers on here so it might be a small season... or everyone could submit 2 songs. We'll see...

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
8 minutes ago, Tomsches said:

I'll probably do that. I just don't know any songwriters/producers on here so it might be a small season... or everyone could submit 2 songs. We'll see...

Tagging the gaming leaders. @Breathin @KatieJudasGaga4 @Lorde Von Kok @PETTY

Also if you need us well try our best. I already have 5 ones lol including @ProjectJoanne and @Daylight Oreos haha. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Just now, kaelergrey said:

Tagging the gaming leaders. @Breathin @KatieJudasGaga4 @Lorde Von Kok @PETTY

Also if you need us well try our best. I already have 5 ones lol including @ProjectJoanne and @Daylight Oreos haha. 

I mean the minimum of players/songs used to be 10. So that might actually work. I think once the Christmas stress is over would be a good time to start off the season!

• yaas, gaga 2

welcome to popa911, a much friendlier community.

hope to see u bring the iconic song contests here too, they were very fun! many people make music here and they're all doing a great job, so it would be a great opportunity. i also have a christmas single coming out this week that i could submit :oscar:

Edited by gagaschickens
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2