Taylor Swift "evermore" Discussion

gagarrhea

Moderator 3,690
25 minutes ago, admin said:

Oh wow, did you see that, for at least some videos, she's replaced the preview image with an ad for the upcoming album. This was the video for Cornelia Street I posted last night:

image.png

She has done this for her last 3 lead singles now. I remember ME!, Cardigan and now Willow having this type of promo. The same is on Spotify, all her tracks have a video promoting evermore. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

She has done this for her last 3 lead singles now. I remember ME!, Cardigan and now Willow having this type of promo. The same is on Spotify, all her tracks have a video promoting evermore. 

Amazing.

Gaming Leader 8,440

I feel like this will be more colorful (literally) and happier than folklore, which I'm soo ready for. folklore was beautiful, and this will be too.

The way she's feeding us, buffet tease.

tears crying GIF

• paws up 2

Community Leader 2,817
5 hours ago, BenG said:

She might not be the best but she's really good at her craft.

She is very good at this country/pop/indie girl aesthetic, but she isn't the best singer, is a bit stiff on stage, and there isn't anything special about her songwriting. She's the Ford of the music industry. Reliable, nothing special, decent at what she does, and loved without criticism. 

• paws up 3

6 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

She is very good at this country/pop/indie girl aesthetic, but she isn't the best singer, is a bit stiff on stage, and there isn't anything special about her songwriting. She's the Ford of the music industry. Reliable, nothing special, decent at what she does, and loved without criticism. 

steve irwin danger GIF

They’re coming for you henny. I can hear them.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
5 hours ago, Joesuda said:

I remember when the ME! cover was on everything, great songs need to be promoted every way possible :crowned:

RIP Angel 1,992
7 hours ago, admin said:

Oh wow, did you see that, for at least some videos, she's replaced the preview image with an ad for the upcoming album. This was the video for Cornelia Street I posted last night:

image.png

She also did this for Cardigan. I think Miley did it too with Midnight Sky. It's a new promo gimmick I guess.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401

I knew TS9 was coming but I didn't expect an announcement right after her EW interview lead balloon easter eggs.  Also, can I just say I love the early morning announcement/midnight release combination sfm. Perfect amount of hype, nearly instant gratification *chefs kiss*

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 318
2 hours ago, Delusional said:

The evermore cover is soooo boring, I wish there was more of a grain to it or something or make it risqué with a bare back sort of tease 

dea8avd-1a3e0d4c-e906-4846-9d6a-760823771a3f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjkyOTc5NDktOTcxNS00MjM0LThjMjgtMGZjOGJkOTFmOTgwXC9kZWE4YXZkLTFhM2UwZDRjLWU5MDYtNDg0Ni05ZDZhLTc2MDgyMzc3MWEzZi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0RAGBvP95-NzSu7zmQiqrvRPGOXB7pRBZ8HFrWkVku4

in my head it's this, silver/gold moon/sun artemis/apollo energy

• yaas, gaga 2

• SLAG changed the title to Taylor Swift "evermore" Discussion