Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 26,697
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

10th song from Dangerous Woman to achieve this :oscar:

Half of them come from me :shakes:

Of course half of the streams come from you with a song calling « Touch It » :shakes: hungry queen :shakes:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,840
x3
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

they really want to drag this era as long as they can and still do the least possible. Ready for SC video in 1 month, extended remix in 3 months, dj remixes in 4 months and bts video in 5 months before the next video :katy:

I agree cause they want to have something to promote the tour also. Im sorry but i think they made fun of us.  What are the news we got in the last 4 months after 911 video? A 2017 Joanne performance, OREOS , countless meth labs promo and a 40sec behind the scenes video of a music video that was released 4 months ago. Taylor released 2 albums in 6 months,Dua Lipa promotes her music everywhere and Gaga is promote anyrhung but her music. Its so sad that she is basically just promote her sponsors and nothing more.

• paws up 1

Just now, little legend said:

I agree cause they want to have something to promote the tour also. Im sorry but i think they made fun of us.  What are the news we got in the last 4 months after 911 video? A 2017 Joanne performance, OREOS , countless meth labs promo and a 40sec behind the scenes video of a music video that was released 4 months ago. Taylor released 2 albums in 6 months,Dua Lipa promotes her music everywhere and Gaga is promote anyrhung but her music. Its so sad that she is basically just promote her sponsors and nothing more.

It is a 5 minutes full a** Gagavision episode

Edited by 0707alp

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

This rihmix >>>>>>>>>> most girlies' career

Tbh I prefer the original

I loved Pabllo Vittar's first album that was all in Portuguese + his Aniita collab Sua Cara (that's my Brazilian friends and I's party jam lmao), I think he sounds more authetic singing in Portuguese than English

Pop-a-911-ster 27,898
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Tbh I prefer the original

I loved Pabllo Vittar's first album that was all in Portuguese + his Aniita collab Sua Cara (that's my Brazilian friends and I's party jam lmao), I think he sounds more authetic singing in Portuguese than English

Well tbh I like the revamped drop. His collab is OK but the fact she let her sing two sentences is a kii.

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Dirkje changed the title to Charts Discussion - Local Farmers Market: Oreo and Coffee Maker Specials
  • Twitter locked and unlocked this topic
  • SLAG locked this topic
  • SLAG unlocked this topic
  • Twitter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic