Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Can we get BTW (album) to 1B on Spotify next year? Would be nice alongside BR, PF, ROM, MR crossing 500m. Then maybe we can get Applause, BTW (song) to 300m.

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

the day GUY crosses 100M we'll have to celebrate

I used to dislike this song, but I've warmed up to it. Video is still clunky but it's definitely worth a celebration

lady gaga applause GIF

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Idk if the lack of chromatica thingies made me delulu but why does it feel like during the first months of next year we'll cross more milestones than ever :rip:

thankfully she has a strong discography and it seems that either gen z has discovered her (or are looking up to her because Ariana and other newer artists hold Gaga in high esteem) or her old fans revisited her work after ASIB repeak. Or both.

lady gaga GIF

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,236
9 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

So is British Vogue cover, Sour Candy Music video and live performance are coming in January or not. ( And the Free Woman and Babylon music videos that confirmed by multiple insiders) 

FW isn't confirmed yet. SC Live performance would be in December if true

19 minutes ago, Applause said:

FW isn't confirmed yet. SC Live performance would be in December if true

I am certain that all insiders are 90% fake but multiple insiders said FW music video was shot back in May. https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/328214-babylon-and-free-woman-mvs-are-already-filmed-sc-mv-tea/#comments

Only one I can find is this but others confirmed this back then too

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,236
2 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

I am certain that all insiders are 90% fake but muştiple insiders said FW music video was shot back in May. https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/328214-babylon-and-free-woman-mvs-are-already-filmed-sc-mv-tea/#comments

Only one I can find is this but others confirmed this back then too

wait oxy is realible but i completely forgot he said it. Altho it depends what was his source

• paws up 2

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Dirkje changed the title to Charts Discussion - Local Farmers Market: Oreo and Coffee Maker Specials
  • Twitter locked and unlocked this topic
  • SLAG locked this topic
  • SLAG unlocked this topic
  • Twitter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic