Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 38,804
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

With only 280 points SL would've definitely been top 3 rather than top 5 :shakes:

Yes it’s going Top 3, more likely than not Top 1 :shakes:

Moderator 16,285
36 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

This is from last summer so the numbers should be higher.

CSPC Lady Gaga albums and singles sales totals

CSPC aren't units but a popularity measurement. You can trust the physical data which are slightly above 7M but the streams are weighed differently for CSPC

A Popster Is Born 14,734
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

CSPC aren't units but a popularity measurement. You can trust the physical data which are slightly above 7M but the streams are weighed differently for CSPC

CSPC actually weighed streaming less in comparison to RIAA.. especially the YT Views

they're overweighing the digital downloads.. but i think 11M SPS is not a stretch

Moderator 16,285
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

CSPC actually weighed streaming less in comparison to RIAA.. especially the YT Views

they're overweighing the digital downloads.. but i think 11M SPS is not a stretch

We can't use the RIAA formula WW. 

• paws up 1

6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That drop is pretty steep. - 1.6M in just one day. 

It's #17(-14) in the UK :shakes:

To be fair the top 16 is occupied by Christmas song on Saturday 

But the worst is France, only song charting in the Spotify Top 200 on Friday and Saturday is Willow at #119 then #165:rip:And there's only like 3 Christmas songs on the top 200 :rip:Will it even make it to the Top 200 Singles Chart :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,895

Spotify Spain:

#2 Tu Me Dejaste de Querer (+-1)

#3 La Noche de Anoche (-1) :gaga-scream:

a tragedy

Spoiler

JK I can't complain about a non single being #2 for 15 days i guess

6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

But the worst is France, only song charting in the Spotify Top 200 on Friday and Saturday is Willow at #119 then #165:rip:And there's only like 3 Christmas songs on the top 200 :rip:Will it even make it to the Top 200 Singles Chart :rip:

L word

19 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Damn ma those drops are serving bts latest release teas...

Pop-a-911-ster 38,804
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

As she should. I am all for pop girlies using these tactics to succeed, no matter who it is. Anything to beat the skinny Jean H&M scarf “straight” guitar players and tik tok rappers

Highly doubt this will even do numbers in the first place

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,895
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

As she should. I am all for pop girlies using these tactics to succeed, no matter who it is. Anything to beat the skinny Jean H&M scarf “straight” guitar players and tik tok rappers

Isn't taylor a skinny straight guitar player too? (this era at least) Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Dirkje changed the title to Charts Discussion - Local Farmers Market: Oreo and Coffee Maker Specials
  • Twitter locked and unlocked this topic
  • SLAG locked this topic
  • SLAG unlocked this topic
  • Twitter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic