What Did You Learn During Quarantine?

Hejira

The Fame Popster 305

Aside from learning Latin and Korean (I’m still trying :uhh:), I’ve learned a lot about myself and acknowledged that I have had horrible opinions on certain things. Before, I used to look down upon people who attend community college because I assumed that they are simply for people that didn’t do well in high school. I was so wrong for thinking like that. I also learned that people shouldn’t define themselves or create an identity based on their occupation. People are way more than just a job. 

How about you all? 

Moderator 4,653

I’ve learned to be even more grateful of freedom. Not having it is tough and now do much is taken away from us I’m appreciating it even more!

I’ve also learned to wear masks. I used to wear them just because I had to, but now I dont mind them at all anymore.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 305
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

I’ve learned to be even more grateful of freedom. Not having it is tough and now do much is taken away from us I’m appreciating it even more!

I’ve also learned to wear masks. I used to wear them just because I had to, but now I dont mind them at all anymore.

I actually like wearing masks! I’ve seen many people create very unique masks. Masks are especially great when you don’t have enough time to get yourself together before going somewhere. It’s funny how wearing masks was already the norm before COVID-19 in Asia and some people made fun of them for it. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701
31 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Same here. I can’t imagine going out and not wearing a mask anymore. Also, it helps to keep my face warm, since the weather is getting really cold in my country.  

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
45 minutes ago, Hejira said:

Aside from learning Latin and Korean (I’m still trying :uhh:), I’ve learned a lot about myself and acknowledged that I have had horrible opinions on certain things. Before, I used to look down upon people who attend community college because I assumed that they are simply for people that didn’t do well in high school. I was so wrong for thinking like that. I also learned that people shouldn’t define themselves or create an identity based on their occupation. People are way more than just a job. 

How about you all? 

Learning to love accept and be kind to myself. I've reflected on a lot of stuff this quarantine. I learned acceptance is the key to being a better self. I also learned that when I am in a dark place, I can find the exit to that place and even if it's hard, I'll still find and go to it no matter what, I also learned that everyone deserves happiness and positivity when they aren't This became a banter but that's all I can share for now :)

Edited by A Little Monsterrr
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 1