She Is Miley Cyrus album coming next month

EuphoricVibez

It looks like Miley Cyrus' new album will be released next month. 

According to latest issue of Music Week, Miley's seventh studio album will be out in November. The date was posted in a piece about big albums still to come before the end of 2020.

The title of the record is still to be confirmed but has been widely reported as She Is Miley Cyrus. 

The magazine also notes that the lead single from the record, Midnight Sky - which is Miley's first headline UK Top 10 single since 2017 - has held the Number 1 spot on airplay for the last four weeks.

Andrew Wyatt, who produced Midnight Sky, is expected to have worked on more tracks for the record, while in August Miley confirmed she had worked on a new song with Mark Ronson titled High.

News of the album's November release might come as a surprise to fans, after Miley recently said she was in no rush to release a new record, admitting that she had enjoyed putting out one-off singles over the past two years. 

"It's like I feel something. I experience it. I write it. I release it," she said. "When you write a record, a lot of the time, you're writing your experiences, and then by the time the record comes out, you've evolved past that experience."

Also in a recent interview, Miley explained how her upcoming music is inspired by both Metallica, and Britney Spears.

Just last week, Miley's recent cover of Heart of Glass by Blondie became her 19th UK Top 40 single. View her full UK chart history.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/miley-cyrus-eyes-november-for-new-album-release__31209/

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5