Quarantine Dating

HausLabsBabylon

The Popster 83

Y'all... it's happened... I agreed to go on my first date since quarantine started :gaga-scream:

Does anyone have any experience with this? We're taking some precautions (we're grabbing a drink outside), but I'm still kinda nervous and thinking about self isolating from my family (who I live with) for 2 weeks after just to make sure I'm safe. I know we're both gay men, but there will NOT be any kissing afterwards :war:

I was also in a 3 year long relationship until March, so it's been a MINUTE since I've been on a first date. So any advice or comments are welcome! 

Dating pool here I come!!

spacer.png

I'd advice you to wait just a little, at least till thing are a little more "normal". I can't really tell, since every country has taken this situation differently and maybe things are better there, but covid is still a thing and this whole year seems to be cursed. Maybe take this rest of the time to think more about what you want and need, put yourself first and then when things are calmer, try to go out again. Specially if you had gotten out of a relationship just recently, (yes, I know everyone has different processes through break-ups)

Or if you really want to start dating again, be careful. Try not to rush things, and get to know people more before you do anything. This whole situation is very stressful, so it's very adviceable to take things slow :fall: 

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, HausLabsBabylon said:

wait omg ok maybe I made a mistake here ahhh! 

not me backing out because I'm too afraid :gaga-scream:

omg no I was just joking akdfnakljdfa if you really want to start dating again, you're more free to do so, you just have to make sure you don't push yourself to do it just because you feel like you have to ❤

• thanks 1

The Popster 83
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

omg no I was just joking akdfnakljdfa if you really want to start dating again, you're more free to do so, you just have to make sure you don't push yourself to do it just because you feel like you have to ❤

Thank you my love, that was a really thoughtful response you wrote and I'm going to take it under consideration. Idk why I said yes so fast (yes i do :romance:), so honestly no clue if I'll be changing my mind.