How to make a status?

Adam Sandwich

To post a status update, you click the cross on the top of the page and select status. Then write and post. Alternatively, you can go on your profile, click the lil pencil, and allow status updates. Then you can make statuses by visiting your profile page.

I know nothing about what happened to EuphoricVibez, I might send them a message asking later.

Hope this helps!

• thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Unfortunately @EuphoricVibez was permaban from this site after discovering some disturbing information about them. Hope you stay here longer and enjoy the site. :gaga-thanks:

um what :fall:

can you pls spill? i had several interactions with them and id like to be informed on the matter. idk if its allowed here so could you pm me or something..?

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 821
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

um what :fall:

can you pls spill? i had several interactions with them and id like to be informed on the matter. idk if its allowed here so could you pm me or something..?

Lets just say you specifically should not be talking to him.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

Just now, Doot said:

Lets just say you specifically should not be talking to him.

yeah, i got filled in on all of the information. not specifically me, but rather any minor out there :fall:

it was a handful to take in lol

they probably knew i was a minor too, i think not being a lil boy saved me from getting creepy messages.

• paws up 2

• 2 months later...