The Marvel Cinematic Universe Fanclub

Doot

Popster This Way 821

mcu-cover.jpg

Whalecum all my little super heroes.

This is for fans of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe).

Feel free to discuss the films, the Disney+ shows, and all things Marvel!

spider man trailer GIF

• yaas, gaga 2

Lowkey rant

Spoiler

Also the Avengers Defense Force actors really annoyed me last week, writing essays about Chris Patt. He is a grown a** man, he must be able to handle the mildest bit of Criticism, especially when he has been given the chance to clear stuff up many times. 

Popster This Way 821
49 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

I can't wait for WandaVision I heard Evan Peters will be making an appearance :classic_cool:

Hide contents

Hopefully as Quicksilver. I did like the other guy though. 

That would be silly bringing Evan Peters in to play the role. Why not just bring the actual actor who played him in Age Of Ultron? Unless its doing some clever universe bending, which would make sense given what we know about Doctor Strange 2.

46 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Lowkey rant

Hide contents

Also the Avengers Defense Force actors really annoyed me last week, writing essays about Chris Patt. He is a grown a** man, he must be able to handle the mildest bit of Criticism, especially when he has been given the chance to clear stuff up many times. 

Eh, it didn't bother me. 

Mostly because I am just not as obsessed with Chris Pratt's personal life as others seem to be. His religion is his business imo.

Deactivated 14,311

Ugh been waiting for a group on this! Marvel cinematic universe- icons, legendary! Slay! I can’t wait for more!! Wandavision is gonna usher in a new generation and I can’t wait for my main girl to take the centre stage!! BRING ON THE X-Men!! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
Just now, Twitter said:

Not a huge Marval/action movie fan. Someone point me to the best Marvel films. 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier. 

Infinity War. 

Endgame. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 821
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

About to watch all those in that order!

spacer.png

You should watch them all. 

Grab your girl and make a weekend out of it. Watch the whole series and see the light. 

marvel ok GIF by Regal

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 821
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I definitely watch more. I’m starting with Captain America rn. Wild cause my girl loves these types of films and I only watched ones like Batman, Spiderman, and Black Panther. :fall:

Yas, well The Winter Soldier is my favorite. Intense. Iconic. Adult. 

And Cap of course. 

• paws up 2

18 hours ago, Doot said:

That would be silly bringing Evan Peters in to play the role. Why not just bring the actual actor who played him in Age Of Ultron? Unless its doing some clever universe bending, which would make sense given what we know about Doctor Strange 2.

It's probably that and also laying the groundwork for the X-Men entering later on. I read that if VandaVision does well, they will try and introduce Magneto sooner. Idk how they will fit it in the timeline but .. exciting non the less

Also. Zandaya and Tom arrived for shooting Spiderman this week, just as exciting. 

Popster This Way 821
2 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

It's probably that and also laying the groundwork for the X-Men entering later on. I read that if VandaVision does well, they will try and introduce Magneto sooner. Idk how they will fit it in the timeline but .. exciting non the less

Also. Zandaya and Tom arrived for shooting Spiderman this week, just as exciting. 

The only way I can see Evan Peters returning is if its almost an easter egg, paying homage to the X-Men series, by using the alternate dimension stuff. I highly doubt that he'd be back in general, since it would seem almost lame to not include the actual actor who played him in Ultron. Wanda is a great character, but it seems odd that after her brothers death, he was never mentioned again. I want to have some follow up to that.

Also, excited so see if they eventually pull off Spider-Verse.

I can’t wait for WandaVision.

I read that Darcey would be appearing which is AMAZING as she is one of my favourite MCU characters 🥰

I love Marvel comics, tv shows and movies.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was my bae 🥰🥰🥰

Runaways and Inhumans slay too 🥰

I can’t wait for Thor: Love & Thunder

I’m also excited for the future Venomverse movies 

I love basically all things Marvel.

The only MCU show I didn’t like too much was Cloak & Dagger as I found it dragged on a bit but maybe I just had Marvel fatigue at the time.

I liked their cameo in Runaways though and OMG Morgan La Fey in Runaways was one of the greatest TV villains I have ever seen.

Also Gert having quirky hipster parents was funny 🤣🤣

I had a HUGE crush on Chase as Gregg Sulkin is sooo hot

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
18 hours ago, Wet And Gushy said:

I read that Darcey would be appearing which is AMAZING as she is one of my favourite MCU characters

I LOVED Darcy! She was hysterical!

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 10/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, Doot said:

You should watch them all. 

Grab your girl and make a weekend out of it. Watch the whole series and see the light. 

marvel ok GIF by Regal

This! There is also a full like chronological  order to watch them in as well! 

Deactivated 14,311
6 hours ago, Doot said:

If only they'd leave Jamie Foxx out of it.

I’m excited for Spiderverse! Lets give him a second go. Maybe he will do better 

Spoiler

Even I can’t with this! :oops:

Popster This Way 821
9 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I’m excited for Spiderverse! Lets give him a second go. Maybe he will do better 

Hide contents

Even I can’t with this! :oops:

There is no coming back from the abomination that was his portrayal and look for Electro. 

20 hours ago, Doot said:

If only they'd leave Jamie Foxx out of it.

If only, the last time was a disaster. 

I'm very conflicted about them using the sinister 6 in the movie. It feels like it's going to be too much going on.  
These spiderman movies do well and are good because the focus is on Tom and his 'playfulness' to me 

Spoiler

Especially if the other spidermans rumour is true  and the doctor strange taking the role of mentor rumour. 

It will probably be good either way but idk 

Deactivated 14,311
12 hours ago, Doot said:

There is no coming back from the abomination that was his portrayal and look for Electro. 

Bahaha truth! But was that him?