What is on your planning for Christmas this year?

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

I mean, it isnt a regular Christmas with the pandamic going on.

Like for me, normally I would visit family but that canceled. The Netherlands is officially in lockdown so it isnt even allowed to come together in large groups.

I'm going to stay in a holiday house with my parents and my brother is coming too. Keeping it small, hiking a lot and further enjoying the house since everything is closed.

So how different are your holidays gonna look like, compared to other years?

• paws up 2

In Belgium it's not allowed to gather in small groups either. Families can only invite one person extra to their homes, singles can invite 2 persons.

My boyfriend and I are lucky to be the only ones from our families to be living on our own. So we can go to our own family. For New Year's we'll be staying at a friend's place, since he's single we can both go.

It's very saddening to know not everyone has that luck... This year was totally worthless, here's to hoping 2021 will be better. Miss 'Rona needs to pack her backs and go'

Edited by Blown Away
  • paws up 3

Moderator 4,653
24 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

In Belgium it's not allowed to gather in small groups either. Families can only invite one person extra to their homes, singles can invite 2 persons.

My boyfriend and I are lucky to be the only ones from our families to be living on our own. So we can go to our own family. For New Year's we'll be staying at a friend's place, since he's single we can both go.

It's very saddening to know not everyone has that luck... This year was totally worthless, here's to hoping 2021 will be better. Miss 'Rona needs to pack her backs and go'

Hey neighbor! I'm from the Netherlands XD 

I hope you have fun!

• paws up 1