• Waterloo
    • ABBA
    • Arrival
    • ABBA: The Album
    • Voulez-Vous
    • Super Trouper
    • The Visitors

Which is your favourite ABBA album?

Is it their debut album Ring Ring, including the local hit single of the same name?

Or do you prefer the sophomore album Waterloo, including their 1974 Eurovision-winning smash of the same  name and the minor, local hit Honey Honey?

Maybe you're a sucker for their self-titled third album, that showed the world that they were here to stay. Their global smashes SOS, Mamma Mia and local smash I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do are on this album.

Perhaps you adore their fourth album, which propelled them to global dominance, the most. Their signature song Dancing Queen and smash hits Knowing Me, Knowing You and Money, Money, Money are on this album.

Or is it their fifth album ABBA: The Album, which was accompanied by a movie (titled ABBA: The Movie) and the hits Take A Chance on Me, The Name Of The Game, Eagle and Thank You For The Music?

Or do you like their sixth album Voulez-Vous the best? It has the hits Voulez-Vous, Does Your Mother Know, I Have A Dream and their smash Chiquitita on it.

Or is your favourite their seventh album Super Trouper, with the global smashes The Winner Takes It All and Super Trouper as well as the classic Lay All Your Love On Me?

Or is their final album The Visitors your go-to album? This one includes the worldwide hit One Of Us and the local hit Head Over Heels.

Cast your votes Popsters!

Moderator 6,288
5 minutes ago, admin said:

I only know the singles

Avoid The Office GIF

Same, I only know the singles and sa couple others that I heard when I watched the play :mess:

• lol 1

2 hours ago, admin said:

I only know the singles

Avoid The Office GIF

2 hours ago, SLAG said:

Same, I only know the singles and sa couple others that I heard when I watched the play :mess:

You guys are really missing out, their albums are really good :classic_happy:

• paws up 1