Gaga found the way to love herself again with CBS Interview

Jazz

Will add details in here

"I totally gave up on myself, I hated being famous, I hated being a star. I felt exhausted and used up."

On Joanne, "I thought I could fix my dad, but it didn't work. I could never fix that."

"If I'm at the grocery store and someone comes close to me and starts taking pictures, there is full body panic and I'm in pain."

On Ariana Grande, "I love that girl, do you know how hard it is to make a female friend in this industry?"

"I found a way to love myself again when I thought that would never happen."

"The people around me, they lifted me up, and they said, 'You think you're drowning, but you're not. You're still amazing.' And I used to go, 'I'm not amazing. I'm over.'"

On 911, "'Pop a 911,' that's a reference to the medication that I have to take when I used to panic, because I'm Lady Gaga."

On dealing with fame, "I'm braced because I'm so afraid. It's like I'm an object, I'm not a person."

On being a popstar, "Lee, I swear on my future unborn children! I don't know why, but I have to. This, I have to do it. Singing, I have to. Turns out, even if I don't wanna be alive, I still know how to write a song!"

Thanks to GagaMediaDotCom on twitter for these transcripts

Edited by Jazz
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Poor Gaga. It makes such sense too. I can't imagine being THAT famous with SUCH explanations. Lord knows we don't make it easy. We're back to judging her the day after she does literally anything.

• paws up 1

Truly the strongest person I know. Her faith is incredible. Even when Gaga was at her worst, she was still trying to help others. I truly believe her faith in God and the love in her heart saved her life. I’m so thankful she’s in a better place in her life. I truly hope she’ll continue to stay in this happier place. 

• paws up 1