Christina Aguilera - The Thread

Davian

“Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter”

This thread will be dedicated to the one and only vocal legend: Christina Aguilera!:sistrens: We’ll discuss everything Xtina in here and hopefully start a new musical era soon:classic_love: 

Discography:

Christina Aguilera (1999)

F39-E2-EA6-C702-4-ECE-9-D17-051-C022-B88

Mi Reflejo (2000)

644-ED6-A8-DE33-4-A34-B88-B-8-DFB2-EA24-

My Kind of Christmas (2000)

8007-F9-DE-1-A81-4-BB1-9933-397-CF5-D90-

Stripped (2002)

7119264-C-C41-E-4-A3-C-A2-F6-39976-E49-A

Back to Basics (2006)

305-C36-FE-BE39-4907-B88-C-384-D2-BC723-

Bionic (2010)

CDD9-F516-4418-4-BE5-91-BE-1-B8651-CA949

Burlesque OST, with Cher (2010)

B8-ED6074-3-DCC-4-B6-A-86-C4-4-C44-EE9-E

Lotus (2012)

080305-DC-B4-B2-4-E53-BF5-F-F4-E51-E2-E3

Liberation (2018)

63-B4-B5-CB-321-F-4249-A9-EF-8-F67-A534-

Feel free to discuss everything Xtina in here! Hoping to meet new Fighters!🥂

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29yafvz3ojo7xs4aefm9

• yaas, gaga 4

Banned 550

I introduced my mom to Back to Basics a few weeks ago and she was FLOORED

She loves soul/Motown/choir songs and her favorite was Makes Me Wanna Pray. Truly an amazing album. Slow Down Baby is everything Meghan Trainor wished she could do

• yaas, gaga 1

spacer.png

Liberation was truly worth the wait, such an amazing album usually artists this far into their career release mediocre stuff but Liberation was such a great album! Like I Do is such an underrated song her and Goldlink compliment each other so well.

Hoping to see a Rosalia collab soon:sistrens:

• yaas, gaga 1

12 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

I introduced my mom to Back to Basics a few weeks ago and she was FLOORED

She loves soul/Motown/choir songs and her favorite was Makes Me Wanna Pray. Truly an amazing album. Slow Down Baby is everything Meghan Trainor wished she could do

Omg that’s amazing!! Your mom has taste yup:oscar: Makes Me Wanna Pray is one of my favorite Xtina songs too!

Back to Basics is truly one of her best albums. It’s on the same level as Stripped imo. The album has some of her most insane vocals of her whole career, the production is flawless and the aesthetics are everything!:classic_love: I love how she dedicated a whole album to the black artists that inspired her to be the artist she is today. One of a kind.

11 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Bionic is still such a great album :telephone:

it deserved more  :bradley:

Absolutely!! Sis didn’t lie when she said it was ahead of it’s time:ally: Half of it is bop paradise and the other half is filled with the most stunning ballads. It’s sexy, bold and badass. Everything Xtina stands for packed together in a fantastic body of work. I’ll always defend Bionic:gaga-thanks: Monday Morning, Birds of Prey, Little Dreamer and Woohoo are my faves! Wbu?

• yaas, gaga 1

10 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

spacer.png

Liberation was truly worth the wait, such an amazing album usually artists this far into their career release mediocre stuff but Liberation was such a great album! Like I Do is such an underrated song her and Goldlink compliment each other so well.

Hoping to see a Rosalia collab soon:sistrens:

Not you using one of my favorite Xtina pics PURR!

And ikr Liberation is so good ugh. I love how the album was another really different direction for Xtina by going for a more hiphop vibe, while going back to her roots at the same time. Returning to an almost Stripped kind of sound after two more boppy albums but very modern sounding. Underrated legend me tinks!:queen:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 264
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Absolutely!! Sis didn’t lie when she said it was ahead of it’s time:ally: Half of it is bop paradise and the other half is filled with the most stunning ballads. It’s sexy, bold and badass. Everything Xtina stands for packed together in a fantastic body of work. I’ll always defend Bionic:gaga-thanks: Monday Morning, Birds of Prey, Little Dreamer and Woohoo are my faves! Wbu?

Elastic Love, Woohoo, Sex for Breakfast :ally:, Vanity, I Hate Boys are some of my faves!! 

• yaas, gaga 1

4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Relistened to Mi Reflejo yesterday and it’s great:zoom:

Reveal hidden contents

Are you still left on GGD or are u banned as everyone else btw?:classic_ninja:

Mi Reflejo is the better version of Debut wbk!! I can’t wait for the Spanish follow up expected to be her next project:bradley: She’s been teasing so much lately...

(and yes I still have my GGD account nnn)

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Elastic Love, Woohoo, Sex for Breakfast :ally:, Vanity, I Hate Boys are some of my faves!! 

Bop, bop, bop, bop and bop! Woohoo, Elastic Love and Vanity are definitely up there for me too!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298b59b23929db1e6e23

3 hours ago, Hejira said:

Birds of Prey is one of her best songs.

Exactly! And to think it was ‘just’ a Bionic bonustrack... Hope we’ll get to hear the unreleased songs she did with Ladytron (the producers of Birds of Prey and Little Dreamer) because they are discography standouts yup

9 hours ago, Spinning Bottles said:

She's a fantastic singer and artist. My top 3 songs of hers are Come On Over Baby, Slow Down Baby and Get Mine, Get Yours

Yesss love those! I’ve been obsessed with the radio edit/video version of Come On Over lately (my favorite song on Debut)!:bradley: The breakdown is just heavenly omg.

• paws up 1