Lady Gaga donated to the i.am Angel Foundation

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 21,630

Black Eyed Peas front man will.i.am returns to campaign mode with his new song "American Dream" that is kicking off a $5 million GoFundMe fundraising initiative today to benefit the i.am Angel Foundation. Education is a core building block of the American Dream, that gives every student a real chance at achieving economic equality. Funds raised will be used to expand delivery of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) education programs for needy college-bound students in underserved communities.

The i.am Angel Foundation’s GoFundMe kickoff campaign donors (as of 1/10/2021) from the business community and the entertainment industry include: Apple, Angela Ahrendts, Tim & Nancy Armstrong/Armstrong Angel Foundation, Marc Benioff, Solina Chau, Coca-Cola, Ron Conway, Tim Draper, Lady Gaga, Laurene Powell Jobs, Dean Kamen, Andrew Liveris, Yuri Milner, Paramount Pictures, Mark Pincus, Haim Saban, Anthony Scaramucci, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey and Zynga.

Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/am-launches-5-million-american-192000877.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYWdhZGFpbHkuY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALDsZs8IWWaEgOF6VqsrYcaPPfE7dJstbuNUqmMJC_TTfrj61IkVrYpP-PonVjwrsL4V5N_1BAUTwC8lMqj4fW8JtcZyFiWC1CCC7VMccOGUUxie5trRUxGs5bpFXEl4QZlsjj-O9JIpB7bdtvwJ7QI0toRSqdWp2BdGkCCWc8X0

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1