Lady Gaga's tweets from last night #BelovedCommunityAwards

Dirkje

I would love it, if she posted about her day or what she's doing like Katy Perry does but to a less excessive extent. I miss her communicating with us but I get why.

• hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 hours ago, thetea said:

I would love it, if she posted about her day or what she's doing like Katy Perry does but to a less excessive extent. I miss her communicating with us but I get why.

She deserves privacy 100%.

51 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

She deserves privacy 100%.

I agree. Totally, but it would be nice for her to just talk to us, like she used to. But it's fine if she's not in the right mental state to or whatever, but I just miss seeing her. A few months ago when she was posting about making her dinners, people were very critical on GGD and just being extremely negative about the thing they were begging her to do.

• sad 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

I agree. Totally, but it would be nice for her to just talk to us, like she used to. But it's fine if she's not in the right mental state to or whatever, but I just miss seeing her. A few months ago when she was posting about making her dinners, people were very critical on GGD and just being extremely negative about the thing they were begging her to do.

We as fans aren’t happy when we have it and not happy when we don’t!

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
47 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Idk who we is I always love when she interacts with us even if it’s her reheating pasta or something. :sweat:

We as a collective. Probably humans more so. We always want more and never satisfied... with obvious exceptions like you and me and others like us

• hugs 1

1 hour ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Idk who we is I always love when she interacts with us even if it’s her reheating pasta or something. :sweat:

Yeah this is what I meant, I enjoyed those few days last year when she posted up her making dinner and things like that.

• paws up 1

Just now, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I really miss videos of her playing with Asia, Koji, and Gustav and super throwback Fozzi. 
spacer.png

Now it seems like all she posts are branded sponsorships and her lying down eating oreos, but it's fine. Better than nothing

• paws up 1

Yeah it’s nice to see her in new looks and different wigs but I can’t help but feel a little sad she’s so distant now. Hopefully she gets back to it soon and she’s just busy getting ready to serve. :bunny:

I hope she drops some songs before she starts shooting the Gucci movie, even if it's a remix like Beyonce did with Savage. I've been dying to hear some hip-hop/R&B/trap gaga. She did that sort of thing in 2008-2009 but she hasn't really released the stuff she did after that 

• hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I still remember the collapse when we got tracks like Cake Like Lady Gaga and Stache or when Aura leaked. Those were all resets lmao. To think Lady Gaga really has a diss track directed at people in the Fashion industry and critics. :icant:

Cake Like Lady Gaga was not it. I liked R&B inspired Second Time Around, and that Azealia Banks track would have been amazing if it had been completed. She's never done a rap before and I'm not sure how it would sound but I do know that pop songs with rap verses sound really good and are pretty trendy right now (Levitating - Dula Peep and DaBaby). My favourite pop song with a rap verse has to be Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey and Jay Z or Super Bass by Nicki Minaj (if super bass is counted as rap)

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I mean the song at face value is average at best but with the context it’s so entertaining to me. :icant: I actually really love R&B and Rap a lot. I wish we got more than JnD. :mess:

Me too, I love R&B and rap, Jewel's N Drugs was okay, it's not the hot mess that is complete garbage that everyone makes it out to be but it could've been better. Her and Nicki Minaj would make a good collab but I hope Gaga doesn't work with her, it would be terrible for her image, supporting someone who worked with a pedofile proudly and defended him. I would LOVE a Cardi B collab. Gaga singing the pop segments, Cardi rapping around it like this song.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Imagine a Gaga and Nicki collab in 2012 whew. :oscar:

I wonder what she would've sounded like on Judas. I think she would either compliment the song really well or it would be a complete mess. Nicki could've replaced Azealia on Red Flame

• paws up 1

She might have served on Judas if she gave Roman Holiday type energy. Rapping on a beat like that would be insane. 

I've never really seen someone rap over a stomping beat like Judas. I think gaga would consider a Cardi collab because Gaga seems to like her, and has tweeted her many times and even sent her flowers like last month or something. A song with Cardi and Bad Bunny would be such a collapse and would be an instant #1

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

A Bad Bunny Cardi collab is literally in my dreams. Imagine the visuals WHEW. :oscar:

People can say whatever about Cardi, but her music videos are always a serve, especially WAP. Both of them want to work with Gaga, and Bad Bunny even sent his vocals for a song. I think it could happen, because she worked with BLACKPINK and no one thought that would ever happen. Gaga does need a solo hit first, especially after Stupid Love, which I know went top 5 but it fell out pretty quickly, if we're using the swifties logic, then it's the hit of the decade but we won't. 

• yaas, gaga 1

I love the video for Press so much. :oscar:

Her videos are always so high budget and a serve. The I Like It video is iconic. If gaga did something like I Like It, that would be amazing, I Like it and Money were my most listened to songs of 2018

• yaas, gaga 1