Jonas Brothers online concert coming Dec. 3rd (and Joe has pink hair?)

Timmers

The Popster 59

They do such cool things tbh. They have a whole vinyl monthly subscription with their special vinyls and their documentaries are really interesting as someone who kinda grew up with them. If only I stanned. I'll still probably check it out for fun.

• paws up 1

The Popster 41

Been there done that, I swear when I had pink hair I thought I was the beeeeez kneeeeeeeez. Never mess with someone who's died their hair haha :ally:

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Aphrodite Lady said:

They do such cool things tbh. They have a whole vinyl monthly subscription with their special vinyls and their documentaries are really interesting as someone who kinda grew up with them. If only I stanned. I'll still probably check it out for fun.

I'll watch it if it's free. I've seen them live and grew up with them, too. I don't pretend they're like... original or special or anything. But I still enjoy them. (Especially Nick lol)

1 minute ago, Hew said:

Been there done that, I swear when I had pink hair I thought I was the beeeeez kneeeeeeeez. Never mess with someone who's died their hair haha :ally:

I had some Trix strawberry banana yogurt hair for a short time in high school lol. I was a mess :pillow:

The Popster 41
1 minute ago, Timmers said:

I'll watch it if it's free. I've seen them live and grew up with them, too. I don't pretend they're like... original or special or anything. But I still enjoy them. (Especially Nick lol)

I had some Trix strawberry banana yogurt hair for a short time in high school lol. I was a mess :pillow:

Oh yeah, 100% When I look back I'm like.... What was I thinking?!?! But at the time I was living for it lol

I also did it for breast cancer awareness month, so it was good timing :) 

Edited by Hew
Adding Comments
  • paws up 1

The Popster 177

December seems like such a long ways away but maybe they're giving ample time for rehearsal and whatnot. Sounds cool tbh, I would love for Gaga to do a concert special or something! 

Popster This Way 656
Just now, Edonis said:

December seems like such a long ways away but maybe they're giving ample time for rehearsal and whatnot. Sounds cool tbh, I would love for Gaga to do a concert special or something! 

Maybe they're waiting for the chaos of the election to have died down.

The Popster 177
Just now, Timmers said:

Maybe they're waiting for the chaos of the election to have died down.

It's possible! We are really close so it could be possible they're waiting until things die down so that they can surprise release an album to go along with it :romance: