Looking for Gaga’s Leaked Documents

NFRockwell

The Popster 217

Hey guys! I’m trying to find the documents that leaked earlier this year, because I want to read about the part that mentions Heal Me / WDYDT. If anyone has screenshots of the pages specifically that would be great :leap: probably not likely though 

The Popster 217
Just now, Leolisa said:

Was there ever anything significant regarding the era that leaked? All I remember was a drink collaboration or something.

Not this era. Most of the tea was about ARTPOP and all the cancelled plans

The Fame Popster 451
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Wel thanks for tagging them :cupcake: fingers crossed :oscar:

He just told me no :snake:

Let me go digging again for u sis.

• paws up 1

Community Leader 454
2 minutes ago, Leolisa said:

Was there ever anything significant regarding the era that leaked? All I remember was a drink collaboration or something.

Yeah something about champagne? I think that was it though. I vaguely remember there was some interesting ASIB related info 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 451
10 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Thank you :cupcake:

Sorry. I went through a whole tb of Gaga and have misplaced those files and think they might be gone forever. :gaga-scream:

• thanks 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
16 minutes ago, Leolisa said:

Most of it was related to ARTPOP, but we know that there is an unreleased song for A Star is Born called "Up" and that Heal Me and others weren't intended for the movie.

You can go looking for them on GGD, there was a mega thread about it summarizing all of it, but it also included links to the files. Not all of it is in the OP I think so you might have to go through the whole thread.

Edited by Fernando
  • paws up 1

18 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You can go looking for them on GGD, there was a mega thread about it summarizing all of it, but it also included links to the files. Not all of it is in the OP I think so you might have to go through the whole thread.

That link was taken down unfortunately. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

• 2 years later...
New Popster 1

Hey you guys! I KNOW  it's been 3 years since the leaks happened but... if anyone still has the files could they please PM them to me as well? I'm really interested in unreleased songs, who wrote them and how many percentages they have/had, and the "first" tracklists for BTW and ARTPOP as well (I've read on Twitter that they were included in the leaked files). Thanks in advance!!!