Scariest creepypasta/horror story?

StormPulse

Banned 550

Everyone's heard of Jeff the Killer, but there are some other ones from my childhood that used to scare the sh!t out of me, such as the Pale Lady

scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-pake-l

That picture HAUNTED me, as did this one from the book Weird New England, about the Melonheads, children with hydrocephalus who were experimented on and released into woods where they became cannibals

xogafIxHrWZSC50fV4IH4orKRwamb1jwoqiOou3P

What used to keep you up at night?

8 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

Everyone's heard of Jeff the Killer, but there are some other ones from my childhood that used to scare the sh!t out of me, such as the Pale Lady

scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-pake-l

That picture HAUNTED me, as did this one from the book Weird New England, about the Melonheads, children with hydrocephalus who were experimented on and released into woods where they became cannibals

xogafIxHrWZSC50fV4IH4orKRwamb1jwoqiOou3P

What used to keep you up at night?

I'm from New England and there was an abandoned road really close to my house where people claimed to have encountered these creatures. Scary af.

• paws up 1

Banned 550
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I'm from New England and there was an abandoned road really close to my house where people claimed to have encountered these creatures. Scary af.

You're from Connecticut then?

A Popster Is Born 13,664

When I was a child I was frightened each time I had to open the shower curtain, not that it's related to any horror story, but there you have it :mess:

• shook 1

7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

When I was a child I was frightened each time I had to open the shower curtain, not that it's related to any horror story, but there you have it :mess:

Same. I won't traumer tize you all like I had done to me with a gif of it, but the woman in the bathtub from The Shining f-ED ME UP as a kid. For years I was scared to open the curtain.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3
22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chile idk if this is a creepy pasta but slender man still scares me :whatga:

THIS 

Movie Reaction GIF

i havent seen that movie but i saw photos of him and omg it just scares me so much . i cant:enigma:

none really for me except my aunty said that a ghost strangled her while she was sleeping, but it could've just been her in a drugged out manic.