Je Veux Ton Amour’s thread

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602

Discuss about your love life in this thread 

spacer.png

One day Gaga said in French in her most iconic song aka Bad Romance « Je veux ton amour » (I want your love » in english) so let’s talk about it poppers 

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
Just now, Andreu said:

I broke up yesterday :dead:

Omg sorry :dead: I’m really so sorry 😐 

not me creating this thread right after your broke up :dead:

I’m here for you if you need to talk sis:kiss:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,880
44 minutes ago, BenG said:

NTCS 2.0 incoming

I wish :icant: taking a bad thing and turning it into a song (aka a good thing) is one of the best feelings ever :ohyes:

Spoiler

but on the other hand I feel like I won't be able to make songs this good in my new project, which worries me but that's the topic for another thread and another moment.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Let's rihport him together

tumblr_mduvnyu8Yj1qd591mo1_250.gif

Chile you are too busy to report others members 💋

Edited by Miaou

ARTPOPster 1,672

My current love story from an almost 14 yr old lady

my gf is far from our hometown for 6 months but she's attending school. I actually met her through my cousin and they were friends. We were classmates from 7th grade till now in 8th grade (yes i have a gf now). We became bffs then we both admitted we had feelings for each other. She actually came out as Bisexual in 7th grade in front of the whole class and I came out to my parents and friends as Pansexual back in November when I started dating her. Actually, since I transferred to my current school now, 3 people wanted to date me but I rejected them because my heart just went to my gf. Since PDA isn't allowed in school, our relationship was private and our parents were actually fine with it. Idk tbh, she was there when I was in an all time low with ex (again, yes i had exes and some were not serious ones).

Summary:
It's been great I guess. Yeah. that's all.

• hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
2 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

My current love story from an almost 14 yr old lady

my gf is far from our hometown for 6 months but she's attending school. I actually met her through my cousin and they were friends. We were classmates from 7th grade till now in 8th grade (yes i have a gf now). We became bffs then we both admitted we had feelings for each other. She actually came out as Bisexual in 7th grade in front of the whole class and I came out to my parents and friends as Pansexual back in November when I started dating her. Actually, since I transferred to my current school now, 3 people wanted to date me but I rejected them because my heart just went to my gf. Since PDA isn't allowed in school, our relationship was private and our parents were actually fine with it. Idk tbh, she was there when I was in an all time low with ex (again, yes i had exes and some were not serious ones).

Summary:
It's been great I guess. Yeah. that's all.

amazing story 

love always triumph at the end :love:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

My french is so bad I thought this thread was about eyeballs at first 

chile so you don't understand what Gaga is saying in Bad Romance when she sings "Je veux ton amour and je veux ta revanche ?" :rip::rip:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years and are going strong. :bunny:

YAS 

Spoiler

I can't relate tho :rip:

• hugs 1