Jump to content

hello to god and the gays


Beatriz
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Popster 19

hi everyone, new popster here!

i’m bea and a huge gaga fan, i’m a sucker for her so i really do love everything she does lol

this is my first time participating in a forum, so please cope with me here xD 

loving it so far, see ya:leap:

  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 35,555
2 minutes ago, Beatriz said:

hi everyone, new popster here!

i’m bea and a huge gaga fan, i’m a sucker for her so i really do love everything she does lol

this is my first time participating in a forum, so please cope with me here xD 

loving it so far, see ya:leap:

it should be the other way round :billiecat:

  • lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 25,161
x3

I first read it as hello to the gays and i was like hmm, why only them?

But you also said hello to god also, so you said hello to me

So.... Hello Miss Beatriz

64A621CA-C928-47BF-A7B2-D3A3F9FD21DE.thu

Welcome:happydance:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 25,161
x3
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

pls the god of dog maybe 

 

the god like the GOD like me is still a long way to go for you 

spacer.png

excuse me , who are you? 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για i dont know her gif

 

so tell us @Beatriz whats your fave  Gaga song? Did you enjoy Chromatica?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 22,609
Just now, little legend said:

excuse me , who are you? 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για i dont know her gif

 

the god of your country, the god of the food you eat, of the drinks you drink, of the air you breathe...etc

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 4,648
15 minutes ago, Beatriz said:

hi everyone, new popster here!

i’m bea and a huge gaga fan, i’m a sucker for her so i really do love everything she does lol

this is my first time participating in a forum, so please cope with me here xD 

loving it so far, see ya:leap:

Hello! Welcome to popa911 forums. Its very nice to meet you and we're glad you're here. 

I get its your first forum, so if you have any questions, just ask! We will all be glad to help out :)

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kindness Admin 6,800
16 minutes ago, Beatriz said:

hi everyone, new popster here!

i’m bea and a huge gaga fan, i’m a sucker for her so i really do love everything she does lol

this is my first time participating in a forum, so please cope with me here xD 

loving it so far, see ya:leap:

What an ICONIC intro topic. One of my faves ever. WELCOME! I hope you love the forum life, we all find it quite fun! Let us know if you need anything and good luck with the Oreo competition!

  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 19
4 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Hello! Welcome to popa911 forums. Its very nice to meet you and we're glad you're here. 

I get its your first forum, so if you have any questions, just ask! We will all be glad to help out :)

will do! thank u:kiss:

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 4,648
Just now, Beatriz said:

will do! thank u:kiss:

Not a problem! 

Maybe this thread gives you all the information you need :)

 

 

  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 19
17 minutes ago, little legend said:

I first read it as hello to the gays and i was like hmm, why only them?

But you also said hello to god also, so you said hello to me

So.... Hello Miss Beatriz

64A621CA-C928-47BF-A7B2-D3A3F9FD21DE.thu

Welcome:happydance:

i didn’t expect god to be a dog but i love it:laughga:

thank youu💕

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 19
13 minutes ago, admin said:

What an ICONIC intro topic. One of my faves ever. WELCOME! I hope you love the forum life, we all find it quite fun! Let us know if you need anything and good luck with the Oreo competition!

thank youu, i’m a little overwhelmed bc i didn’t expect all this response lol but i can already see why this is so fun!

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 19
27 minutes ago, little legend said:

excuse me , who are you? 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για i dont know her gif

 

so tell us @Beatriz whats your fave  Gaga song? Did you enjoy Chromatica?

it’s hard for me to choose but i love heavy metal lover! and plssss chromatica is one of her best albumsGreat Movie Content GIF by Originals

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...