My introduction

Jeroin2000

Popster This Way 737

Hello Popa911, My name is Jeremy, I'm half greek and half Albanian. I live in Germany and I'm about to move to the US.

My favorite Lady Gaga album ratings are:

1. The Fame Monster  8.09
2. Chromatica               8.00
3. Joanne                       7.98
4. The Fame                  7.95
5. A Star Is Born            7.79
6. Artpop                        7.50
7. Born this way            7.30

My favourite Gaga song is Perfect illusion

Other musicians I also like are: Dua Lipa, Era Istrefi, Apache 207 and Miley Cyrus.

Something else about me I'd like to share is I'm into charts, I became a fan because of poker Face and a Stan since ARTPOP. 

Stupid Love is a bop

:gaga-thanks:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 1,672
2 minutes ago, Jeroin2000 said:

Hello Popa911, My name is Jeremy, I'm half greek and half Albanian. I live in Germany and I'm about to move to the US.

Other musicians I also like are: Dua Lipa, Era Istrefi, Apache 207 and Miley Cyrus.

Something else about me I'd like to share is I'm into charts, I became a fan because of poker Face and a Stan since ARTPOP. 

Stupid Love is a bop

welcome queen! omg yaaaaas! taste

• thanks 1

Moderator 6,288

Welcome to Popa911 @Jeroin2000! We're happy to have you here! If you need anything feel free to reach out! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! I haven't listened to Era in a long time. Last song I heard was "Redrum". She's great.:enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 737
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Welcome to Popa911 @Jeroin2000! We're happy to have you here! If you need anything feel free to reach out! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! I haven't listened to Era in a long time. Last song I heard was "Redrum". She's great.:enigma:

She is! I recommend to listen to: prisoner, no I love you's, Origami and nuk e di:romance:

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, Jeroin2000 said:

Stupid Love is a bop

Welcome! Lovely to have so many new members as of late! Come to the charts thread and have a great time some amazing people! I’ll tag you if you not already there?

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,944

Welcome @Jeroin2000 - which state are you moving to? I'm in New York. I'm not going to lie, seeing BTW at the bottom of your list made me want to cry, but we support all opinions here, haha.

Have fun, in particular in the charts thread. It's a whole different world in there. :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 737
9 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Welcome! Lovely to have so many new members as of late! Come to the charts thread and have a great time some amazing people! I’ll tag you if you not already there?

I am already, thank you.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 737
8 hours ago, admin said:

Welcome @Jeroin2000 - which state are you moving to? I'm in New York. I'm not going to lie, seeing BTW at the bottom of your list made me want to cry, but we support all opinions here, haha.

Have fun, in particular in the charts thread. It's a whole different world in there. :enigma:

It's still a good rating thoo, hahaha. It's the second half of the album, I don't like as much. I'm moving to Reno Nevada.

Popster This Way 737
30 minutes ago, danwasd said:

As a half Albanian pal, what do you think about Ms. Ava Max and Ms. Dula Peepa? :arguega: @Jeroin2000

I love dua and I like some of Ava Max but she seems not as unique and interesting as others, until now at least.