Song sent to space ! Most distant human-made object from Earth ( The Golden Record and Voyager 1)

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

Hey guys i'm always fascinating for these kind on informantions and because i was searching for this recently and to me it was really exciting and i'll would like to share with you these infos.

-Before reading , i suggest you, to listen to this song while you are reading the post below and i will explain at the end why ( it will give the reading of this post another feeling)

First of all Voyager 1 is a space probe that was launched by NASA on September 5, 1977. It is the most distant ever human-made object from Earth. In 2013 Voyager 1 spacecraft became the first man-made object to leave the solar system and enter interstellar space.

Voyager 1 is equipped with The Voyager Golden Records.The records( photograms) contain sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, and are intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form who may find them. The records are a sort of time capsule.

Golden Record

Spoiler

File:Voyager.jpg

If any intelligent life in our galaxy intercepts the Voyager spacecraft, if they evolved the sense of vision, and if they can decode the instructions provided, they could see the 116 photos  NASA  on these Records. So they will know about our species and our planet, which by then could be long gone. Some of these imagines:

apioneernasa.jpg

areproductionlomberg.jpg

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για imagines on golden records

aegyptnasa.jpg

AU415.png

So if they decode these photos , they could decode our maths, find where exactly we are on space and learn about our DNA and our planet

Other photos that included in order to make them know our civilization :

wd6pk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

oMFNa_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

uNDWm_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

0yEa8_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

FThHB_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

4Ip7M_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

5HfBk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Rk6Oq_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

T5Ksi_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

I just put some of the 116 photos that were sent , if you want to see all of them here: https://imgur.com/a/CvEvO#op893

So the song that i posted at the beginning , was one of the songs/sounds that were included in the Records, so it got sent to space and if probably one day aliens will hear it. The songs sounds kinda depressive doesnt it? Well there is an explanation and i will still a YouTube comment for this :

This man had a horrible childhood. His mother died when he was seven years old and his stepmother often had fights with his father. His stepmother had abused him and he became blind because of it. His house burned down and he continued to live in his small house of ruins but his makeshift bed full of scraps of paper was enough for him to call it a day. This man, who sang songs of sadness with his small guitar died being sick and alone. But he's no longer alone. He's now surfing through the stars with many others to represent us in an endless journey to find life. We have lived through the years and we continue to do so and because of this, we made this possible. When the world finally ends and when we are all gone, they'll still be there. When someone or something finds us, it's proof that we existed. Life on a gigantic rock so alone in the universe that aimless goes around circles can make the worst things memorable.

Hope you found this thread interesting and fascinating as much i did:chipper:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

Also interesting fact : Scientists at first wanted to include pictures of war ( which is unfortunatally common on our planet). But later they decided to only include photo without war and only peace because if an alien life found photo of war they might declare it as a sign of war or misunderstood it or just they could not wanted to learn about us in that case.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

• little legend changed the title to Most distant human-made object from Earth ( Voyager 1 and The Golden Record)
  • little legend changed the title to Song sent to space ! Most distant human-made object from Earth ( The Golden Record and Voyager 1)

oh this is actually really interesting

i believe aliens exist and they might be among us, disguised as humans, and we just dont know. i also think we have a lot to learn from them.

now its the aliens' turn to send us their own music and pictures. im really intrigued as to what alien music would sound like lol.

• paws up 1