The Sadness Thread

TINDER

ARTPOPster 1,331

Well, I had this idea for a very long time, to create a thread where people just can vent out all the sadness and bad feelings that they are having and just can talk things out and about each other, to share all the heaviness inside their hearts to people on the internet, because (in my case though) I don't have real friends I'd say. 

For me, Things are not going that we'll, I have to work, while attending my Uni classes plus I'm having my internship work, and the environment is not healthy either, I'm physically and mentally exhausted. I'm on anti depressants as well. All these days passing by I'm just hoping the coming year will be. Good, because 2020 has been an utter nightmare for me.

Wishing love and kindness to all. Bring your feelings out messies let's talk.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 3

omg great, a negativity thread! :oscar: love this

the other day i was in science class when my brain reminded me how lonely i feel, even though i have a pretty solid friend group. i spent the entire period thinking about how i cant express most my thoughts freely, while with friends, because ill probably get criticized and how that makes me so sad :oscar: it all ended up making me really upset for the rest of the day. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,331
3 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

omg great, a negativity thread! :oscar: love this

the other day i was in science class when my brain reminded me how lonely i feel, even though i have a pretty solid friend group. i spent the entire period thinking about how i cant express most my thoughts freely, while with friends, because ill probably get criticized and how that makes me so sad :oscar: it all ended up making me really upset for the rest of the day. 

Ya when I used to go to college in person, I used to have the exact same feeling, it's like I feel I cannot be who really I am infront of them. Sometimes I feel so suffocating. 

• paws up 1

Just now, TINDER said:

Ya when I used to go to college in person, I used to have the exact same feeling, it's like I feel I cannot be who really I am infront of them. Sometimes I feel so suffocating. 

this! i get so exhausted, and also schoolwork is draining me out, but sis has to keep her grades up high! and no, not only to make my parents proud, but also to make me feel good about myself. low grades are not very stunning.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
7 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

this! i get so exhausted, and also schoolwork is draining me out, but sis has to keep her grades up high! and no, not only to make my parents proud, but also to make me feel good about myself. low grades are not very stunning.

Oh my god exactly! It's like a sudden urge you get in your stomach, that I can't wait to prove them haters wrong.

Thank you for creating this thread. Now more than ever it’s so important that we talk to and listen to each other. 

Opening up about your feelings and struggles isn’t easy. You’re so brave to do this. You’re definitely not alone with the stress and sadness you’re feeling with 2020. This year has hit hard and painfully. I too am struggling to feel any joy. It feels like joy has been taken out of our lives completely. Here in the U.S. it’s just been constant chaos and stress since the middle of March. It’s so exhausting. This election is making it 10 times worse. You’re definitely not alone. I really admire your dedication to taking classes and doing an internship at the same time. That’s hard work and I’m proud of you for sticking to it. 

We will hopefully get through this 2020 nightmare of a year. I know we can get through anything by sticking together. We got this! 

• paws up 4

9 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I'm so insecure of the way my face moves when I talk / make any facial expression :gaga-scream:

omg same :bradley: masks are a lifesaver for me, because now the only part of my face visible are my eyes which i am surprisingly not insecure about

• thanks 1

The Popster 248
Just now, gagaschickens said:

omg same :bradley: masks are a lifesaver for me, because now the only part of my face visible are my eyes which i am surprisingly not insecure about

THIS! 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
7 minutes ago, Jillian said:

Thank you for creating this thread. Now more than ever it’s so important that we talk to and listen to each other. 

Opening up about your feelings and struggles isn’t easy. You’re so brave to do this. You’re definitely not alone with the stress and sadness you’re feeling with 2020. This year has hit hard and painfully. I too am struggling to feel any joy. It feels like joy has been taken out of our lives completely. Here in the U.S. it’s just been constant chaos and stress since the middle of March. It’s so exhausting. This election is making it 10 times worse. You’re definitely not alone. I really admire your dedication to taking classes and doing an internship at the same time. That’s hard work and I’m proud of you for sticking to it. 

We will hopefully get through this 2020 nightmare of a year. I know we can get through anything by sticking together. We got this! 

Thank you so much love 💕

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i want a boyfriend :bradley:

Well I'm sure you'll find one! I hope you get your Tom Hiddleston soon.

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 821

I'm here if any of you hennies ever need to talk. Today I'm not sad, but rather annoyed because after spending $100 on groceries ...there's nothing I want to eat. :pillow:

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

Everything is so dire in the US even outside of a god damn global pandemic. I haven't slept well in years.  I'm always exhausted and furious.  My body is physically starting to break from the stress and tension I harbor.  I can't just look away or pretend it's not happening and I don't get desensitized; it all just keeps hitting me over and over. I just need the election to be over and for Trump to lose but I am so terrified of the outcome

• hugs 5

The Fame Popster 276

I just feel so unhappy with where my life is and has been for years. I've been trying to make the changes necessary, but with Covid, everything has been pushed to the side. I want to find happiness again. I want to have a relationship, and feel more confident in myself. But it feels like I wont find that until I make a bunch of changes.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

After my year long depression, I find that if someone tries to argue with me, I tear into them, and don't give them a chance to argue much because I'm in self defense mode. For example, if you're talking about me behind my back, and I find out about it, then I'll confront you, and tell you that if you wanna gossip, you better say what you said to other people about me to me.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
15 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

After my year long depression, I find that if someone tries to argue with me, I tear into them, and don't give them a chance to argue much because I'm in self defense mode. For example, if you're talking about me behind my back, and I find out about it, then I'll confront you, and tell you that if you wanna gossip, you better say what you said to other people about me to me.

Why is this exactly my mindset. More power to you love 💕

ARTPOPster 1,331
26 minutes ago, raragaga said:

I just feel so unhappy with where my life is and has been for years. I've been trying to make the changes necessary, but with Covid, everything has been pushed to the side. I want to find happiness again. I want to have a relationship, and feel more confident in myself. But it feels like I wont find that until I make a bunch of changes.

I hope you get all you wish for! I hope you find your way out, and figure out your necessary changes.

Much love 💕

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 276
3 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I hope you get all you wish for! I hope you find your way out, and figure out your necessary changes.

Much love 💕

thanks, love :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Days like today... I need a mental break so bad. I just need a break. I can't take off of work because the job I have literally has lives hanging in the balance. If I call in sick it just adds 10x more to my plate the next time I come to work, and countless people waste their time because they have to reschedule, and there is not a single day during the week I can take off... it's like Monday is THIS, the rest of the week is THIS, you cannot take off at all. I need a mental health day and I am just struggling. :ally: I have to take anxiety medication just to get through a regular day.

Tomorrow will be better. But days like today I just am exhausted.

I have applied for a lot of jobs and no call backs. :bradley: I feel trapped, like I am on the train of life and trapped and can't get off or I will be run over. So I just keep swimming and swimming.

Edited by LadyGoo
  • hugs 1