Poker Face appreciation thread

EuphoricVibez

It's the song that has been an iconic staple in Gaga's discography for 12 years now. We've seen, and heard her do mind-blowing, and spectacular performances with it. Once you've heard it, you can't get enough of it. You'll be singing "I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please" without knowing it. It's the smash hit, Poker Face, from The Fame!

Down below will be the actual song with a few iconic performances from it. :romance:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 656

Wow, I've never heard this song before!

It reminds me of that girl Katy Perry. So good. Thanks for sharing!

Spoiler

Piano version of Poker Face at Jazz & Piano made me cry because I thought I'd never get to hear her perform it live in person. Same with piano Paparazzi. Such huge moments.

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Wow, I've never heard this song before!

It reminds me of that girl Katy Perry. So good. Thanks for sharing!

Hide contents

Piano version of Poker Face at Jazz & Piano made me cry because I thought I'd never get to hear her perform it live in person. Same with piano Paparazzi. Such huge moments.

I still haven't seen her in person, but just hearing her piano rendition of Poker Face at J&P online gave me goosebumps. I love hearing her perform her songs on a piano. There's just something magical about it :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

That time she fooled everyone into playing a song with a subliminal message in the chorus :romance:

People still don't believe me that the chorus really says "f*ck her face" but I've heard the a capella! LOL

• paws up 2

The Popster 84
6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, there is the radio edit :oscar: It's 20 seconds less. Either way, it deserves to be top tier. I hope it's not trash tier, lol

Definitely not trash tier. IMO it’s more mid-tier. But to each their own :kiss:

Pop visitors

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GAGA SONG! The nostaglia I get when I listen to it still. The flavor it still has for me. The music video is stunning to me. Everything is legendary - even the long outro!

8 hours ago, Clever Username said:

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GAGA SONG! The nostaglia I get when I listen to it still. The flavor it still has for me. The music video is stunning to me. Everything is legendary - even the long outro!

Same! It's always been one of my favorite Gaga songs, and it has a special place in my heart