Became a star

czarnyptak

The Popster 74

Hi my loves!! Have recently gone to a karaoke bar w/ my friends and I performed Levitating (original ofc) & Born This Way

being insecure about my vocals & stage presence, but a very confident person at the time, was a literally volcano inside of me, so I decided to get a lillll drunnk

but when I got to sing people got up and started dancing & singing and that was literally the best moment of my life

a lady told me later that i was outstanding and while vocals are not my strong side show&presence was literally AMAZING

sorry for bothering your time but i wanted to share this don't let this thread flop 

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 5

Gaming Leader 8,440
On 8/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, czarnyptak said:

Hi my loves!! Have recently gone to a karaoke bar w/ my friends and I performed Levitating (original ofc) & Born This Way

being insecure about my vocals & stage presence, but a very confident person at the time, was a literally volcano inside of me, so I decided to get a lillll drunnk

but when I got to sing people got up and started dancing & singing and that was literally the best moment of my life

a lady told me later that i was outstanding and while vocals are not my strong side show&presence was literally AMAZING

sorry for bothering your time but i wanted to share this don't let this thread flop 

This is such a cute story. I'm so happy to know that you had this moment and you didn't hold back. Sometimes, the things we fear the most are hiding greatness behind it. Congrats boo on your moment and yes, you are a star, period.

• paws up 1
  • love 1