Tokischa ft Rosalia - Linda (pontentially out next week)

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,853

Rosalia travelled to the Dominican Republic a few days ago to work on her collab with dominican singer Tokischa. Their collab has been described by its producer Leo RD as "a mixture of dembow and flamenco". Apparently, they are already filming the video for the song, and some clips of the video shooting surfaced, which allow us to hear a snippet of the song.

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,853
On 8/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, Nightwing said:

Ngl the song sounds like sh!t. I wish she’d go back to making actual flamenco music instead of all these urban influenced songs. 

I am not very excited for this new song either, but I always found dembow pretty annoying and uninteresting, so I never had high hopes. I am still confident her next album will be amazing, maybe even as good as EMQ, but i'm not sure if that's possible. And I'm glad she did this instead of disappearing off the face of the earth while she prepared the new project, like lorde did and adele still is doing, but I was so confident the lead off her album wa the next thing coming after so mnay months without new music :bradley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Andreu changed the title to Tokischa ft Rosalia - Linda (pontentially out next week)