Ellie Goulding | Higher Than Heaven | April 7

Nightwing

Popster to Popster 2,701

UxnJHpBuTiESTOM9zP42Io-Brlrw1IVsXm508-861pUGQuIgFOWnSjwr1nqNNr-YU0RTYNrhAy2IFkWsJJ1W3dMyg6UK8V-vXuWuSpFhQu0MXe5XwMDb-N---273pW8PqXWq3nj8jMbgnG3OW-Ke8jE

Higher Than Heaven is the upcoming fifth studio album by English singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding, set to be released on 7 April 2023 by Polydor Records. It was preceded by the singles "Easy Lover", "All by Myself", "Let It Die", and "Like a Saviour". It is her first album in three years, since 2020's Brightest Blue. The album was written in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Goulding: "There was definitely a darkness about [the past two years] that was palpable in the studio, with everyone having gone through it differently. I think for that reason, nobody wanted to sit and agonise over some relationship or some drama. So that's how this album came together.

Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven[Deluxe CD] - Amazon.com Music

VISUALS

Spoiler

ELLIE GOULDING is a LEGEND▪︎Miracle OUT NOW (@ellie_thelegend) / Twitter

Ellie Goulding New Album 'Higher Than Heaven' - Latest Music News + Gig  Tickets From Get To The Front - Music News MagazineEllie Goulding on Twitter: "I'm thrilled to announce that I am going to be  doing some more intimate album shows across the UK 🤍🖤 Pre order 'Higher  Than Heaven' album and ticketHigher Than HeavenHigher Than HeavenHigher Than HeavenHigher Than Heavenhth.pngHigher Than Heavenhth.png

THE SINGLES

Easy Lover by Ellie Goulding (Single, Dance-Pop): Reviews, Ratings,  Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

Easy Lover (Solo Version) - Single by Ellie Goulding | Spotify

Let It Die by Ellie Goulding (Single; Polydor): Reviews, Ratings, Credits,  Song list - Rate Your Music

Like a Saviour by Ellie Goulding (Single, Electropop): Reviews, Ratings,  Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

By The End Of The Night - Single by Ellie Goulding | Spotify

Edited by Nightwing
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 4/1/2023 at 4:51 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Looking forward to hearing the remaining three songs!

:mess:

Im mad she basically released the whole album the week before it’s actual release date… Good thing there’s a deluxe edition with like 4 more songs

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 4/2/2023 at 7:04 PM, CherryPie said:

The rollout of this album was The weirdest i have ever seen 

Still not as painful as ARTPOP

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 4/2/2023 at 7:13 PM, CherryPie said:

At least Gaga didn’t upload 90% of the album a week before its premiere haha

She did, in some way or form. The only tracks we hadn't heard any of when it leaked on November 2 were Donatella and Fashion!

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 2,701

Ellie praises Charli XCX and Caroline Polachek and says she wants to collab with them. She also says Delirium is a really f-ing good pop album despite saying otherwise years earlier.

These are so funny. We love subtle promo on the eve of her album release 🫣

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,523

Just listened to the full record - the already out first half is much better than the second :icant:

Overall a great album 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 4/6/2023 at 12:45 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Just listened to the full record - the already out first half is much better than the second :icant:

Overall a great album 

Omg really. I was thinking that would be case but Im still excited to hear it. Just waiting until it hits midnight here

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,701

Music video for “Better Man” is out now! Seems like they’re really promoting this song as the next single. BTEOTN deserved better.

This seems promising though 👀