Does anyone know where I can find this rare Lady Gaga shirt?

Popster to Popster 3,502

Y’all. I have been on a mission to find the 2021 Born This Way x Versace shirt. I can’t seem to get in touch with anyone selling it. :( I think it would be really cool to wear to pride next month. 

spacer.png

There’s one person on Depop and Mercari selling it, but they’re asking for $500. 💀

Y’all know anyone selling it? Or what other places online I could look? 

• love 2

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 5/13/2023 at 6:26 PM, ConnorFilm said:

but they’re asking for $500

Well you better start turning some tricks!

Honestly I just made my own Gaga merch (four BTW masks for the pandemic that I have since lost)

Popster to Popster 3,176
On 5/14/2023 at 12:26 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Y’all. I have been on a mission to find the 2021 Born This Way x Versace shirt. I can’t seem to get in touch with anyone selling it. :( I think it would be really cool to wear to pride next month. 

spacer.png

There’s one person on Depop and Mercari selling it, but they’re asking for $500. 💀

Y’all know anyone selling it? Or what other places online I could look? 

it's a limited edition hard to find and it's Versace, you won't find an original one at a lower price than that.

On eBay there's only one at 599 Euro, those are the prices range for this kind of stuff.

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

That's wild. These were supper expensive when they came out right? I feel I remember being annoyed by it - esp cause it felt a little low effort, lol. I hope you can get one for like $30, lol.

• shook 1