The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,883
On 1/31/2024 at 8:48 AM, ARTPOP said:

Seems like a certain someone has been lurking here and reposting messages on his forum :icant:

So which f@£got needs to get in check with a strongly worded ChinVocoroo?!

Popster This Way 735

In Gaga's case, removing her catalog from TikTok could benefit her rather than harm her, for two reasons:

1 - Her songs go viral through users with sounds that don't credit the name of her songs and not through her official account.

2 - People who only listen to her through snippets on Tiktok will have to listen to her on Spotify or any other streaming platform.

ARTPOPster 1,634
On 1/31/2024 at 3:48 AM, ARTPOP said:

Seems like a certain someone has been lurking here and reposting messages on his forum :icant:

Wait who

On 1/31/2024 at 3:39 AM, China said:

In Gaga's case, removing her catalog from TikTok could benefit her rather than harm her, for two reasons:

1 - Her songs go viral through users with sounds that don't credit the name of her songs and not through her official account.

2 - People who only listen to her through snippets on Tiktok will have to listen to her on Spotify or any other streaming platform.

People who discover snippets they like of her music on TikTok are more likely to check out her music on Spotify though? How does it help her if less people can discover her old music?

ARTPOPster 1,415
On 1/31/2024 at 2:23 PM, boobatella said:

this twitter user teased this December 17th

she has also said this about gaga in november:

@SweetOreosOfHeaven do we move? :bigbird:

“this era will be fantastic visually ” i lost at that bc she is gonna do quick 2 videos (1 on iphone) and call it a rollout IJBOL 

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,883
On 1/31/2024 at 10:07 AM, Ayobabylon said:

“this era will be fantastic visually ” i lost at that bc she is gonna do quick 2 videos (1 on iphone) and call it a rollout IJBOL 

from what I can see she’s perhaps responding to the ‘weaknesses’ of the last era this time - black/white colour vs, the colour wheel, no BloodPop, rumours of an intricate expensive production she’s involved with - so it might not be far off the mark.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,415
On 1/31/2024 at 3:51 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

from what I can see she’s perhaps responding to the ‘weaknesses’ of the last era this time - black/white colour vs, the colour wheel, no BloodPop, rumours of an intricate expensive production she’s involved with - so it might not be far off the mark.

Mother made joanne after ARTPOP

She doesn't gaf about doing better than last era but I choose to believe you here 💋

A Popster Is Born 11,883
On 1/31/2024 at 10:32 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Mother made joanne after ARTPOP

She doesn't gaf about doing better than last era but I choose to believe you here 💋

You just said it - she tried to be taken seriously as a songwriter after the messy hate train EDM era with songs like swine and donatella - and yes, the MVs were scaled back totally.

Until 2021 Joanne was indeed seen as  better outting stateside than AP, but I see your point. Let’s wait I guess  :nickiha:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 735
On 1/31/2024 at 7:02 AM, GraceRandolph said:

People who discover snippets they like of her music on TikTok are more likely to check out her music on Spotify though? How does it help her if less people can discover her old music?

Read what I said again.

• PanPikus changed the title to The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread
  • corvus albus pinned this topic