PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,882
On 1/31/2024 at 2:43 PM, corvus albus said:

Someone has to make sensible decisions here and not spread fear spacer.png

reality is definitely not for everyone I fear spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 26,882
On 1/31/2024 at 2:49 PM, corvus albus said:

Fearmongering is not reality spacer.png

Is your definition of Fearmongering the same definition of what a global hit is for the one hit wonder artist spacer.png

Moderator 16,460
On 1/31/2024 at 2:56 PM, Miaou said:

Is your definition of Fearmongering the same definition of what a global hit is for the one hit wonder artist spacer.png

You mean a song approaching 900M streams on Spotify with 500K daily streams 4 years after release isn't a hit? spacer.png

Your work experience has really warped your sense of what a success is spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 11,885
On 1/31/2024 at 11:59 AM, corvus albus said:

As I said she is getting a hit this time 

it just needs to get spammed on radio 2, my mum and dad for example would love this song :billie:

Ava voice is amazing she had the perfect pop voice…

Spoiler

…but she’s deffo not the new Anastasia. Not until she develops  her artistry/brings her vocals to the forefront. Dido, P!nk, Anastasia, Sia had Euro wine moms in their pocket - they spoke to them. Rn Ava is speaking to f@gs that keep posting ‘dancing’s done’ thibking we ate in 2012 and it should smash off an Ellen performance. But I do think older people will enjoy Whatever 

Pop-a-911-ster 21,006

so if yesterday was for Haus Labs, does that mean today will be dedicated to her side hustle aka music? :receipts:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,882
On 1/31/2024 at 2:58 PM, corvus albus said:

You mean a song approaching 900M streams on Spotify with 500K daily streams 4 years after release isn't a hit? spacer.png

Your work experience has really warped your sense of what a success is spacer.png

not me having to educate you about the word success spacer.png

The same narrative when an album certified PLATINUM after 2.5 years is a smash album ? spacer.png

oh GOD the standards are truly on the floor  spacer.png

I cannot wait to see Whatever rising to #98 on the HOT 100 and claiming it is a hit spacer.png

Moderator 16,460
On 1/31/2024 at 3:05 PM, Miaou said:

The same narrative when an album certified PLATINUM after 2.5 years is a smash album ? spacer.png

I cannot wait to see Whatever rising to #98 on the HOT 100 and claiming it is a hit spacer.png

An album with 4.5B streams is a success spacer.png

You may not like it or maybe work experience educated you poorly spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 21,006
On 1/31/2024 at 4:05 PM, Miaou said:

don’t forget that #53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective YEC charts say that spacer.png

• lol 3

Moderator 16,460
On 1/31/2024 at 3:11 PM, boobatella said:

don’t forget that #53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective YEC charts say that spacer.png

Oh gosh. It's so sad that her only fifth-biggest hit has placed on year-end charts across 4 of the top 10 biggest music markets worldwide spacer.png

That's truly a failure on her part spacer.png

• lol 1

• PanPikus changed the title to The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread
  • corvus albus pinned this topic