Let's make a 911 "Among Us" lyric video!!!

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Ok so this is what I want to do.

I want to name myself "Me"

Then start the video by showing that I'm the imposter.

Next I will be going around pretending to do tasks. This will flip between my footage and yours, for yours one of you will be dressed up like me, by being my Cyan color and having the name "Me" and I will imitate you doing your task as your color and record it so it looks like the video is now in your point of view.

Then I will kill everyone throughout the song, and there are gonna be 2 colors left at the end, red and blue, that will be symbolism for police lights.

"Please patch the line" will be playing as it shows I'm getting voted out

The last shot and part of the song will be me flying off into space saying "Me was the Imposter"

Again this is a lyric video so all the lyrics will be shown throughout the video

Does anyone here want to help with the project? I know there was an Among Us topic on here, if anyone knows anyone who plays Among Us on here and wants to join this project let me know!

@monster@Twitter @LetsGetHigh @gagaschickens @KatieJudasGaga4 @HausLabsBabylon???

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, Twitter said:

Sure I can create a voice channel for that!

Awesome! Also if you can it would be awesome to make a chat box for it too so people who see the chat box can join in and see all the juicy details!

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Your next Instagram username should be "The_Teenage_Boomer"

OMG NOOO

im like the definition of a gen z karen. i deleted tiktok in 2018 and refused to redownload it because im a different breed like that. i did ironically this january but i got hooked and the rest is history

• lol 1

omg chromatica ii should play while we're in the lobby and just when the "impostor" screen shows the transition will come on like boom :oscar:

i thought that making players named "pop a 911" or something would be SO COOL because its a lyric video and its the lyrics get it :oscar:

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, gagaschickens said:

omg chromatica ii should play while we're in the lobby and just when the "impostor" screen shows the transition will come on like boom :oscar:

i thought that making players named "pop a 911" or something would be SO COOL because its a lyric video and its the lyrics get it :oscar:

Yeah that's what I was going to do for the beginning! :oscar:

Mmm I don't know about the names, it would be better if it were the normal colors as the names, as it's all representational :oscar:

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah that's what I was going to do for the beginning! :oscar:

Mmm I don't know about the names, it would be better if it were the normal colors as the names, as it's all representational :oscar:

my name in among us was "wunyequeen" but then i made it "AJSJSJSJS" and now its "froot" :oscar:

so should it be like, red, blue, cyan, yellow etcetc?

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

my name in among us was "wunyequeen" but then i made it "AJSJSJSJS" and now its "froot" :oscar:

so should it be like, red, blue, cyan, yellow etcetc?

Yup! The color your character is you name it :)

We need red and blue specifically to be like the "Higher authorities" in the game