The Oreolicious Thread

Drkitten

giphy.gif

Welcome to The Oreolicious Thread: PopA911! After becoming simply too iconic for other forums to handle, our old threads, which totaled over 8000 pages including the largest thread in GagaDaily history, was closed, and we begin anew. If you're new to Oreolicious, we began as a thread devoted to our queens, Coco and Nathy once they took over the main pop girl scene. Through all the drama and hate, we emerged as not only a fan thread, but a community. This is safe place from the drama of being gay, where we can talk, create, and have fun.

Thanks for visiting our thread! Stick around as long as you'd like! Have an Oreolicious day, and don't forget to #BuyCruiseFeaturingNellyOniTunes.

ay15ZGR.gif

@sizzily

@miranda sings

@titzlol

@Gov Hooka

@pierre

@poshlife

@Computer

@rere

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 305

I remember being in one of Coco’s listening parties for one of her albums. I think one of the songs went something like:

I’m bored! When are you gonna drill me?!

I forgot the rest of the lyrics...

• lol 1

5 minutes ago, CurvaceousLimericker said:

So... it has nothing to do with Oreos? :snake:

Well, Oreolicious started as a group that posted this meme all over GGD years ago and the title comes from the Oreos on the plate. 

pomegranate_love_by_brontinox-d33qfwt.jp

Now it's been around for about 7 years and it's basically just a group discussion. 

• thanks 2

Pop visitors
7 minutes ago, sizzily said:

Well, Oreolicious started as a group that posted this meme all over GGD years ago and the title comes from the Oreos on the plate. 

pomegranate_love_by_brontinox-d33qfwt.jp

Now it's been around for about 7 years and it's basically just a group discussion. 

inch resting

i was also under the assumption that Oreolicious Gang was a oreo fetish group

spacer.png

The Popster 65
8 hours ago, sizzily said:

I've literally never noticed this before, everything suddenly makes sense. Omg.

ym7g2li.jpg