Salutations from your queen.

Franz Ferdinand

Greetings my dear subjects. It is I, Eizabeth the Second, by the grace of God, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You may refer to me as your majesty or ma'am.

spacer.png

Being a long-time fan of Ms. Germanotta, I have decided to join your community to be alongside likeminded people. She and I have quite a lot in common, although I daresay I'm the better singer. We actually met some years ago, as I requested her to perform for me in the Royal Variety Performance, which was truly spectacular. 

A few things about me: My favourite album is The Fame Monster, and my favourite song is, of course, The Queen, which (you may not know) she wrote about me. I enjoy horseriding, breeding corgis, and being a political figurehead without power. I dislike loud noises, iced tea, and Princess Diana. 

Feel free to ask me anything, I shall have my private secretary screen the questions and provide vague answers in return.

Long live me. 

uk GIF

• paws up 3
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 minute ago, Elizabeth II said:

No, it has a rule against impersonating hosting sites for software development. 

hmmm perhaps my eyes deceived me :ohhh:

Popster to Popster 3,752
6 minutes ago, Elizabeth II said:

No, it has a rule against impersonating hosting sites for software development. 

dang it, just thought of a comeback

"Surprised your eyes are still good enough to read the fine print :ohhh:"

• lol 1