Channel Kindness: Stories of Kindness and Community

Nino

The Fame Popster 451

There wasn't a thread about this yet that I could find so here it is since it's her most recent project.

EiT4RCaXcAcZ7XH.jpg

Channel Kindness is a collection of stories by the curated by Born This Way Foundation and Lady Gaga.

Share your thoughts or news about the book below!

Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble Indiebound Indigo(CA) Target

Edited by Nino
  • paws up 1

Community Leader 454

This book is so beautiful. It’s in my lap & I’m reading it right now actually. It’s a great reminder that kindness is a choice, and we can choose it in all situations. The little notes that Gaga left for all the authors are really beautiful. She is too pure :sweat:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

This book is so beautiful. It’s in my lap & I’m reading it right now actually. It’s a great reminder that kindness is a choice, and we can choose it in all situations. The little notes that Gaga left for all the authors are really beautiful. She is too pure :sweat:

I haven't picked it up because my reading backlog is already gigantic but I'm so excited for the day that I get to read it :bradley:

• 3 months later...
Popster to Popster 3,689
On 10/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, Nino said:

I haven't picked it up because my reading backlog is already gigantic but I'm so excited for the day that I get to read it :bradley:

Same! I am slowly working my way through the book. A chapter before bed is the best I can do at the moment.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:49 PM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yes! These stories really do fill me with hope and inspiration. I love Gaga's calls to action or suggested resources as well.

Also, Gaga's opening story was so heartbreaking. I've heard about her past bullying stories but I feel like she went deeper for this book and revealed a moment in her past that at least I hadn't read/heard before. 

I wanna buy this book but I can't justify paying $40 for it, so i'll just wait till I can find it at a book store for $5 or $10. I did the same thing for the Terry Richardson book it was priced at $80 so I waited and got it for $15

• paws up 2