Joanne - Limited 2XLP at Urban Outfitters

HeavyMetalLover

Just now, thetea said:

Is this gonna be rare like the other Joanne one or just a normal release?

Probably normal. This is the fourth UO exclusive Gaga record they’ve put out in the last year, and all of the previous three remain available. “Limited” coming from UO doesn’t mean much, unless they specify a specific number. Not the case here.

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Probably normal. This is the fourth UO exclusive Gaga record they’ve put out in the last year, and all of the previous three remain available. “Limited” coming from UO doesn’t mean much, unless they specify a specific number. Not the case here.

Oh ok, I was thinking about maybe getting it in March but if it's not worth it I won't. I really want that ARTPOP and TFM vinyl but my broke a$$ can't afford it:bradley:

Popster to Popster 4,583
23 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I have ARTPOP and am waiting on BTW. ARTPOP sounds incredible.

From another thread re: BTW:

You're making me want ARTPOP now after I swore I would never buy a version of it that didn't have DWUW :katy_pie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

3 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I have ARTPOP and am waiting on BTW. ARTPOP sounds incredible.

From another thread re: BTW:

The ARTPOP one looks pretty but what I thought would've looked nice is if the blue was the same shade as the Koons Ball and it was slightly translucent. 

4 hours ago, thetea said:

The ARTPOP one looks pretty but what I thought would've looked nice is if the blue was the same shade as the Koons Ball and it was slightly translucent. 

It’s really nice looking in person and is slightly translucent, actually.

40 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

It’s really nice looking in person and is slightly translucent, actually.

Oh ok, that's cool. I was hoping they'd do marble designs like they did for Britney's albums.

Do you think that the TFM+TF UO vinyl will go up in price when stocks go out or is it worth buying something rare with the same money. It would cost me nearly $80  for it cause of shipping and I was thinking about getting it in March